2016 Draft LB thread

Beerball

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better time for Ragland than I thought. Expected him to run 4.8

Ragland's 4.72 time isn't bad at all for his size.

@NFL_CFB

"He's go safety size, and he's faster than some safeties." -- Mayock on LB Darron Lee. Had 2nd round grade on Lee, now 1st

@TyDunne

A 4.47 for Darron Lee. Fast fella. Teams need speed, athleticism at LB today and he was asked to do a lot at Ohio State. Former HS QB.

@nflnetwork

Meet Darron Lee. He's a LB from @OhioStAthletics. ...and he's FAST 1f3c3.png1f4a8.png1f4a8.png1f4a8.png#NFLCombine

MadeupLegalKakapo.gif

@AlbertBreer

Darron Lee's mom is pleased >>> RT @candicenbc4: Mom will take that 4.47

Lee will be named one of the Combine Winners for today.

Ragland's 4.72 time isn't bad at all for his size.

@nflnetwork

Meet Darron Lee. He's a LB from @OhioStAthletics. ...and he's FAST 1f3c3.png1f4a8.png1f4a8.png1f4a8.png#NFLCombine

MadeupLegalKakapo.gif

@AlbertBreer

Darron Lee's mom is pleased >>> RT @candicenbc4: Mom will take that 4.47

Lee will be named one of the Combine Winners for today.

his mom is one reason I don't want the Bills to draft him. She is a local news anchor and has a pretty big Twitter following. She's the type to put just about anyone and anything on blast. She would have no problem calling out Rex, Tyrod, Roman, the city of buffalo. But if her kid missed a tackle, or doesn't make a play, she will somehow claim he was being held the whole game. Highly annoying. A more polished version of Miko Grimes. Edited by YoloinOhio

his mom is one reason I don't want the Bills to draft him. She is a local news anchor and has a pretty big Twitter following. She's the type to put just about anyone and anything on blast. She would have no problem calling out Rex, Tyrod, Roman, the city of buffalo. But if her kid missed a tackle, or doesn't make a play, she will somehow claim he was being held the whole game. Highly annoying. A more polished version of Miko Grimes.

I hear you, but as a talent evaluator or front office I don't think you can let that interfere with your decision making if he's your highest graded player when it's time to make the pick. JMO.

I hear you, but as a talent evaluator or front office I don't think you can let that interfere with your decision making if he's your highest graded player when it's time to make the pick. JMO.

it is just me. It's a reason why I don't want them to draft him. It doesn't mean I don't want them to overall, or that I think a team would factor it in to their decision. It is just my own opinion as a fan. She's a constant distraction for everyone. But she is very public about everything and doesn't care. She also gets in Twitter spats with NFL draft analysts and listens to the local sports radio and tweets about anytime they criticize her kid. Edited by YoloinOhio

it is just me. It's a reason why I don't want them to draft him. It doesn't mean I don't want them to overall, or that I think a team would factor it in to their decision. It is just my own opinion as a fan. She's a constant distraction for everyone. But she is very public about everything and doesn't care. She also gets in Twitter spats with NFL draft analysts and listens to the local sports radio and tweets about anytime they criticize her kid.

:lol: She sounds like quite the piece of work.

:lol: She sounds like quite the piece of work.

i can't believe she hasn't been warned by the news station. There is even a drinking game associated with her tweets during games.

Candice tweets Darron is getting held - drink

Candice complains about the offense not doing their part - drink

Candice whines the defense doesn't get enough recognition and that's where the best athletes at OSU are - drink

Edited by YoloinOhio

Only been vouching for Lee for months. In this day and age of football you need guys like him more than Ragland. He is gonna blow up this combine

I'll keep agreeing with you on this, I think he locked up a top 20 spot replacing Jaylon Smith in the top 20, doubt he makes it to 19 after today. 😕

Better time for Ragland than I thought. Expected him to run 4.8

I was surprised, I was expecting a 4.9+ and Brandon Spikes like fall. He moved up on my board, #pleasantlysurprised

Edited by P51

I'll keep agreeing with you on this, I think he locked up a top 20 spot replacing Jaylon Smith in the top 20, doubt he makes it to 19 after today. 😕

official time of 4.43, plus the fact that Jaylon Smith is a no-go in the 1st? Yeah, he's a top 15 pick. This year's Shazier. I still think he needs seasoning, but there will be at team that can't pass up his potential as a modern LB. Edited by YoloinOhio

official time of 4.43, plus the fact that Jaylon Smith is a no-go in the 1st? Yeah, he's a top 15 pick. This year's Shazier.

No doubt now, I didn't see the official time, but that only enhances his stock.

What do you think about Spence? I think he just dropped into the 2nd myself.

No doubt now, I didn't see the official time, but that only enhances his stock.

What do you think about Spence? I think he just dropped into the 2nd myself.

i thought he did ok but not great. Lots of buzz that teams weren't impressed with his interviews and one GM supposedly said he doesn't know if he can trust him. Always makes me wonder if FO guys say that stuff on purpose to try and drop his stock? hard to take anything draft-related at face value this time of year

i thought he did ok but not great. Lots of buzz that teams weren't impressed with his interviews and one GM supposedly said he doesn't know if he can trust him. Always makes me wonder if FO guys say that stuff on purpose to try and drop his stock? hard to take anything draft-related at face value this time of year

It is the lying season, personally I don't listen much to what NFL personnel say after The New Year. With Spence however, his history coupled with his disappointing athletic performance today confirms his 2nd round grade for me.

I think he's more probable for Buffalo in the 2nd than Lee in the first in terms of being available.

FO guys turn into sleezy car salesman at this time of year...

It is the lying season, personally I don't listen much to what NFL personnel say after The New Year. With Spence however, his history coupled with his disappointing athletic performance today confirms his 2nd round grade for me.

I think he's more probable for Buffalo in the 2nd than Lee in the first in terms of being available.

FO guys turn into sleezy car salesman at this time of year...

I could see Denver taking him as DeMarcus Ware's eventual replacement. He and Von Miller would raise hell together.