Playing out the string Bills v jests 2nd half thread

Beerball

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go somewhere else with your poopie diapers Joe.

This win feels great to me and it makes going into the off season just a little bit happier than if they lost today to the dog-assed Jets.

You do realize the reason they won was Fitz's terrible throws and decisions. I've watched this team since before OJ. I hate to see the fans get suckered into thinking the team is better than they are. Rinse and repeat.

You do realize the reason they won was Fitz's terrible throws and decisions. I've watched this team since before OJ. I hate to see the fans get suckered into thinking the team is better than they are. Rinse and repeat.

The only reason Jets were in contention is that Fitz didn't have a typical December. But go ahead and think otherwise.

Just kicking back and enjoying the win today, huh?

Go Bills. Nice way to close out the year.

Yeah, I'm old too. That was the first full season with only our second owner. I expect change and success given some time. Rex was not my ideal choice, but I do believe they'll get it right before long.

yet they won 10 games. there's a lesson here.