Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

FBI Video Shows Oregon State Trooper Shooting #Malheur Militiaman LaVoy Finicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI

Edited Version of FBI Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016

CBS: LaVoy Finicum exited vehicle with his hands up, but is seen on video reaching for his waistband.

http://koin.com/2016/01/28/fbi-removes-barricades-reopens-highways-around-refuge/ … #KOIN6News

Didn't go down and reached for the waistband. Not too smart.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't go down and reached for the waistband. Not too smart.

Just watched video

Driving away from the feds/cops is a bad idea.

But the guy that came running out of the woods looked like to me the one who killed him. He was looking at the guys back so how he could accurately see him and have the best perspective to decide life and death is suspect.

Just watched video

Driving away from the feds/cops is a bad idea.

But the guy that came running out of the woods looked like to me the one who killed him. He was looking at the guys back so how he could accurately see him and have the best perspective to decide life and death is suspect.

Yes, the guy from the woods appears to be the shooter. But from his vantage point, all he sees is the guy putting his hands down and reaching in his pants. Maybe the experts can opine on rules of engagement in that case, but seems pretty obvious to me.

Whole cars have been lit up for driving away from a police stop let alone coming towards a police barricade at speed and when they tried to go around the barricade they almost hit an officer and that did not get them all shot - the officers showed amazing restraint compared to so many other incidents.

KEN WHITE: How the government is charging Ammon Bundy and his self-styled Oregon militia members.

After debacles like Waco and Ruby Ridge, it seems the federal government has finally learned how to handle self-styled insurrection. If the rebels extend an invitation to a violent, headline-grabbing siege, politely decline. If they frame the dispute as a fight between liberty and tyranny, brush your shoulders off.

Just as the arrest was cautious, so is the charge. In the federal criminal complaint – which the FBI didn’t obtain until after the arrests – the U.S. Attorney for the District of Oregon charges the eight defendants with a single count of conspiracy to impede an officer of the United States. That federal criminal statute doesn’t see much use, and it’s not one of the Justice Department’s big guns: Its maximum penalty is only six years. To prosecutors, the virtue of such conspiracy charges are their flexibility: The government need only prove that two or more of the defendants agreed to prevent some federal employee from discharging his or her duty by force, intimidation or threat. Prosecutors don’t have to prove they were successful.

It used to be hard to prove what defendants agreed to do: You had to infer it from their actions, or find a snitch to repeat their conversations, or wiretap them. But this is 2016, and we arrange our affairs in the open. The government’s 31-page affidavit in support of the complaint against the eight occupiers is chock-full of their own words: statements in press interviews, statements in videos posted to YouTube, statements in widely distributed emails. It’s enough to make a defense attorney weep.

Went for a gun, and got dusted. That's what happens, whether you've been breaking the last for 3 straight weeks prior, or not. The rest of them want to stay there and die? Well now they know how to make it happen.

Notice the hundreds of thousands flocking to OR to support them in their glorious cause? Me neither. They're not patriots, they're extremists with a very narrow agenda.

Went for a gun, and got dusted. That's what happens, whether you've been breaking the last for 3 straight weeks prior, or not. The rest of them want to stay there and die? Well now they know how to make it happen.

Notice the hundreds of thousands flocking to OR to support them in their glorious cause? Me neither. They're not patriots, they're extremists with a very narrow agenda.

I don't think anyone said they were patriots.

And their agenda is actually very broad. Extremely broad. Chaotically broad. Y'know...given that they're whoring for attention.

You shouldn't. When we set aside our respective rhetorical "flourishes," you probably find we agree more than we disagree.

She looks better in your pumps that you do however.

I never noticed the ending phonetics in that rhyme are the same as the Nationwide jingle.......

Oh great. Yesterday it was the It's a Small World earworm. Now it's that !@#$ing commercial. That-****-drives-me-!@#$ing-nuts.

why not taser him? where are all these futuristic weapons to shut down the vehicle or all of this non lethal force we know the feds have?

this isn't the mayberry PD.

and why is it a cop always runs toward the oncoming vehicle?!

and imagine if the cops shot a black man and let him lay dying for 10 minutes - then further claim it was to ensure no further threat from dead guy chilling on ice

the fbi would have been freaking amazing to have ended this without one bullet shed. just cuff'm, stuff'm, pack the bags and head home.

you are just ridiculous.

do we know for a fact that he had a gun? maybe it was a can of arizona tea or some skittles.

#moron