Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you laughing that according to eye witness accounts the guy who was killed was complying with law enforcement requests, was surrendering and clearly had his hands up?

Still no clear accounts of the details on this yet.

Are you just making up the "fact" that I was laughing at this dude getting blown away? Even if he did deserve it, we don't know that yet.

Edited by gatorman

Are you laughing that according to eye witness accounts the guy who was killed was complying with law enforcement requests, was surrendering and clearly had his hands up?

Still no clear accounts of the details on this yet.

Let's see how ready #blacklivesmatter is to ptrotest this...

Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

160116115553-03-weisfeldt-oregon-lavoy-f
LaVoy Finicum took down what he claimed to be a government spy camera in Oregon on January 15.

Let's see how ready #blacklivesmatter is to ptrotest this...

I hope they do! Can't imagine the reaction of the Bundy crowd to that! lol

The armed gang led by Ammon Bundy was captured last night. They refused to surrender, and the stop erupted in gunfire, with reports not saying who shot first. One gang member was killed, the rest were arrested. No law enforcement agents were killed.

If an armed, inner-city gang were stopped on the road, with one member killed and the rest arrested, there would be no doubt this were a good thing. I see no reason why we shouldn’t cheer the same now, just because this gang, seeking free stuff from the government, was rural.

I hope they do! Can't imagine the reaction of the Bundy crowd to that! lol

That would be fun, come to think of it.

But they won't. Because

If an armed, inner-city gang were stopped on the road, with one member killed and the rest arrested, there would be no doubt this were a good thing.

Actually, if an armed black were stopped with one member killed, people would be going out of their minds screaming about "police brutality." There is a definite double-standard at play - several, in fact.

That would be fun, come to think of it.

But they won't. Because

Actually, if an armed black were stopped with one member killed, people would be going out of their minds screaming about "police brutality." There is a definite double-standard at play - several, in fact.

I don't know, it happens so often and we only hear protests once and awhile

I don't know, it happens so often and we only hear protests once and awhile

You don't know?? Did you see my thread about SF honoring a black guy shot by cops? The guy was a suspect in a stabbing and SF is honoring him on his birthday. Oh there are major double standards alright.

You don't know?? Did you see my thread about SF honoring a black guy shot by cops? The guy was a suspect in a stabbing and SF is honoring him on his birthday. Oh there are major double standards alright.

Ahhh are you being cheated?

Know what you can do? Organize your own protest! You can do that. Actually, there are more whites in the country than blacks so this white knight should be easy to use to get sympathy! Good luck!

Ahhh are you being cheated?

Know what you can do? Organize your own protest! You can do that. Actually, there are more whites in the country than blacks so this white knight should be easy to use to get sympathy! Good luck!

Protest what? That people need to stop being dumbasses or they risk getting shot? Not my job. The heard needs culling anyway.

Protest what? That people need to stop being dumbasses or they risk getting shot? Not my job. The heard needs culling anyway.

You said its a double standard. Well, they complain, so you should to. You will get equal treatment for whatever it is you think is unfair

You said its a double standard. Well, they complain, so you should to. You will get equal treatment for whatever it is you think is unfair

No the double standard is they should either complain when anyone is wrongly shot by the police not just black people or they should shut the !@#$ up. I'd prefer they shut the !@#$ up or if anything tell people to stop being dumbasses around the police.

No the double standard is they should either complain when anyone is wrongly shot by the police not just black people or they should shut the !@#$ up. I'd prefer they shut the !@#$ up or if anything tell people to stop being dumbasses around the police.

Most people look at their own community, but I'm sure they would love to have broader support