Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...well, the prison terms they're protesting are bull **** in this case. Guys were charged with arson, sentenced, served their sentence, are out of prison...then the BLM sued in federal court to have their sentence increased, on the grounds that the trial court screwed up and didn't follow mandatory sentencing guidelines. And the BLM won...so now those guys, after serving the sentence for their crime, have to serve another sentence of 4+ years because of a procedural error by the trial court?

That's more than worth a protest. If that happened to a black man, there'd be rioting in the streets.

Don't worry gator the IRS Gestapo will be sharpening their proverbial pencils right now.

Edit-

How would you compare these guys to say, occupy wall street or black lives matters?

There is a very significant difference between them.

I wouldn't compare them

Yeah...well, the prison terms they're protesting are bull **** in this case. Guys were charged with arson, sentenced, served their sentence, are out of prison...then the BLM sued in federal court to have their sentence increased, on the grounds that the trial court screwed up and didn't follow mandatory sentencing guidelines. And the BLM won...so now those guys, after serving the sentence for their crime, have to serve another sentence of 4+ years because of a procedural error by the trial court?

That's more than worth a protest. If that happened to a black man, there'd be rioting in the streets.

Blacks get screwed by the system every day but I don't see riots every day, or the seizing of federal property

However, the Hammond family, the Oregon ranchers at the center of the dispute, say they don't want them there, reports CBS affiliate KOIN in Portland, Ore.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-ranchers-reject-cliven-bundy-family-occupation/

What the hell did they come armed for? Seems like they are looking for trouble

Riots in Ferguson: MOSTLY PEACEFUL

Riots in Baltimore: MOSTLY PEACEFUL

Ranchers occupy remote hut: OREGON UNDER ATTACK!

Depending on who you are................Trespassing = Terrorism.....................lol :D

Federal Building !!! ..................Also known as an empty visitors center

Hey Libs, I thought that we’ve established over the past few years that it’s perfectly fine to occupy public property when you’re working for social justice.

Edited by B-Man

Depending on who you are................Trespassing = Terrorism.....................lol :D

Hey Libs, I thought that weve established over the past few years that its perfectly fine to occupy public property when youre working for social justice.

Different rules and reaction depending the group.

Black lives matters, rioting, destroying private property, assaulting people, causing bodily harm and encouraging attacks on the police. In general condoned by obama, the feds and media.

The occupy wall street idiots destroying public and private property, rapes, violence etc... Condoned by Obama and the feds and media

A militia group protesting ridiculous government attacks on private citizens rights = terrorists.

Wtf?

I just read a somewhat controversial book Civil War2, it was written in the early 90s I believe for context, but some of the recent events are starting to align with some of the predictions and warnings the author made almost 25 years ago.

Not good.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Different rules and reaction depending the group.

Black lives matters, rioting, destroying private property, assaulting people, causing bodily harm and encouraging attacks on the police. In general condoned by obama, the feds and media.

The occupy wall street idiots destroying public and private property, rapes, violence etc... Condoned by Obama and the feds and media

A militia group protesting ridiculous government attacks on private citizens rights = terrorists.

Wtf?

I just read a somewhat controversial book Civil War2, it was written in the early 90s I believe for context, but some of the recent events are starting to align with some of the predictions and warnings the author made almost 25 years ago.

Not good.

Sounds like something Tim McVeigh would have read

Federal Building !!! ..................Also known as an empty visitors center

Hey Libs, I thought that we’ve established over the past few years that it’s perfectly fine to occupy public property when you’re working for social justice.

55483606.jpg

Blacks get screwed by the system every day but I don't see riots every day, or the seizing of federal property

That's 'cause you're an idiot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-ranchers-reject-cliven-bundy-family-occupation/

What the hell did they come armed for? Seems like they are looking for trouble

Why did "peaceful protesters" come armed to the Ferguson riots and burn buildings?

So how much jail time was been handed out to all the left wing militants who stormed buildings on college campuses last year?

But that's totally different. Protesting the microaggression of improperly prepared ethnic cafeteria food is social justice.

But protesting the unconstitutional punishment of private citizens for the courts' errors is terrorism.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-03-at-1.35.28-PM.png

And it should go without saying, but the majority of conservatives think that Bundy and the rest should stop this counterproductive criminal activity forthwith

You can believe that the protesters are acting foolishly and still point out the incredible hypocrisy of the Left.

Edited by B-Man

You guys do think these guys are getting hard time in jail for this, right?

That is if they ever give up. These anti government fellas are holding federal property by armed force and said they will never give up. They will stay years in the federal building. What if the government toilets are turned off I wonder...

I suppose it's this federal building or a federal jail though.

Few conservatives support this #OccupyOregon adventure.

Most conservatives just want the media to be consistent in their "journalism"

Fact check: It's left-wingers upset with the militia and not the militia itself who are calling for a bloodbath in #Oregon.

can you really call it a take over when it was empty to start? More like a sit in. :lol:

Which ideological side is the one that think it's bad to just casually label everyone a terrorist? I can't remember :D

Ranchers Deny Protesters Speak for them

Via Daily Mail:

The Oregon ranchers bound for prison on Monday have rejected the support of militiamen who are occupying the headquarters of a national wildlife refuge to protest for their release.

Dwight Hammond Jr, 73, and his son Steven Hammond, 46, are at the center of a dispute over grazing rights after starting fires to stop invasive plants from growing on their land in 2001 and 2006.

Despite serving jail time for arson three years ago a judge has ruled their initial sentences were insufficient.

But the father and son insist they plan to comply with law enforcement – and insist the armed demonstrators are nothing to do with them.

As many as 150 people led by Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s two sons took over the Malheur National Wildlife building in Princeton, Oregon, on Saturday and vowed to stay there ‘for years’.

They should get the same hard time that OWS and Ferguson protesters got.

Obfuscating as always. I see you are against judging situations individualially on their merits. Typical Conservative sheep. You are going down hill dude

[quote name="B-Man" post= start? More like a sit in. :lol:

Which ideological side is the one that think it's bad to just casually label everyone a terrorist? I can't remember :D

][/i]

Dwight Hammond Jr, 73, and his son Steven Hammond, 46, are at the center of a dispute over grazing rights after starting fires to stop invasive plants from growing on their land in 2001 and 2006.

Despite serving jail time for here ‘for years’.

Wow, really, no one supports them? Gees, I wonder why? Duh!