Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

David Burge @iowahawkblog 10h10 hours ago

I'm old enough to remember when the media told us taking over government buildings was a good thing #Wisconsin2011 pic.twitter.com/SzHVdU7jAl

CXz6SBaUMAAPHcj.jpg

According to this local reporting there are no more than 20 people there.

The Bundys’ Claims About Their Federal Building Seizure Are Very Dubious http://www.wweek.com/2016/01/03/the-bundys-claims-about-their-federal-building-seizure-are-very-dubious/

Some on the Left are salivating over the prospect of violence erupting. No doubt they hope someone dies so they can gloat.

It's 2016, & it's time for progressives to realize their hypocritical propaganda doesn't work anymore!

CX0WSDSUAAACk6x.png

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obfuscating as always. I see you are against judging situations individualially on their merits. Typical Conservative sheep. You are going down hill dude

Wow, really, no one supports them? Gees, I wonder why? Duh!

Yes, I am. This situation has quite a bit of individual merit. Anyone with any interest in an equitable and fair justice system should be backing these protesters.

Yes, I am. This situation has quite a bit of individual merit. Anyone with any interest in an equitable and fair justice system should be backing these protesters.

Silly Boy, how can you support them if they aren't shitting on cars?

I admit I haven't paid much attention to this at all but it is frightening how the federal govt appears to be abusing their power because they can.

Can you imagine if these ranchers being thrown into jail for extra time because a judge said so, were black?

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/opinions/kayyem-oregon-building-takeover-terrorism/index.html

Domestic terrorists

I admit I haven't paid much attention to this at all but it is frightening how the federal govt appears to be abusing their power because they can.

Can you imagine if these ranchers being thrown into jail for extra time because a judge said so, were black?

The jails are full of black people, what's your point?

You guys do think these guys are getting hard time in jail for this, right?

That is if they ever give up. These anti government fellas are holding federal property by armed force and said they will never give up. They will stay years in the federal building. What if the government toilets are turned off I wonder...

I suppose it's this federal building or a federal jail though.

How much jail time should the BlackLivesMatter people get for disrupting the Minneapolis/St Paul Airport? As well as disrupting the Mall of America to draw police attention from their primary goal,

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/opinions/kayyem-oregon-building-takeover-terrorism/index.html

Domestic terrorists

The jails are full of black people, what's your point?

Who was the last black person to serve a prison sentence, get released then after a period of time elapsed a judge decides said individual didn't serve enough of a punishment and orders them back to jail?

Aren't you concerned about your individual rights and freedoms? Or is this different for you because the ranchers are white, not shitting on cop cars, not looting, nor causing bodily harm to citizens?

If taking over an unoccupied shack in a bird sanctuary is what passes for terrorism,

2016 is going to be a great year.

Destroying fergueson, Baltimore or shutting down Minneapolis are all just A-OK forms of peaceful protest against mico aggressions. No rioting, violence, looting, destruction or terror there.... I know because the federal government Condoned it all. Black lives (and only black lives) matter. No one else's.

Destroying fergueson, Baltimore or shutting down Minneapolis are all just A-OK forms of peaceful protest against mico aggressions. No rioting, violence, looting, destruction or terror there.... I know because the federal government Condoned it all. Black lives (and only black lives) matter. No one else's.

Because black people!

So you think it's okay for someone to be resentenced to additional prison time after completing their original sentence?

He is not getting that the protesters/militia are standing up to the government to protect the rights of any individual citizens. They are trying to prove it is wrong and what they are doing with their message applies to ANY citizen.

Now you can take issue with their method of protest and they might be over reacting because of previous issues and tensions out west with the BLM but so far everything has been relatively peaceful and orderly.

Now you can take issue with their method of protest and they might be over reacting because of previous issues and tensions out west with the BLM but so far everything has been relatively peaceful and orderly.

And (like most everyone) I agree that publicizing this issue is important, but that the "takeover" is illegal and a poor way to do it

The Absurdly Harsh Penalties That Sparked the Oregon Rancher Protest http://bit.ly/22GGfhi

#Yallqaeda: The New Leftist Obsession With Shooting People

#YallQaeda is the clever hashtag the left were using Sunday night (in addition to #oregonunderattack) to throw fits of pique and demand summary executions of the armed militia members in Oregon occupying a federal government shack in the woods over the weekend. You know, because the left takes it so seriously.

If you’re not up to speed, here is a summary. On Saturday, there was a protest in Oregon over ranchers who are being sent back to jail because some judge decided they didn’t prison enough yet for a couple of small fires that damaged some federal government-owned grass. From that peaceful protest, a few protesters, who were armed, occupied an empty building likewise owned by the federal government that is the headquarters for key national security asset known as Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Strategic Command And Tactical Nuclear Deer Population Control Bunker, hereafter referred to as “the shack.”

{snip}

Still, whatever the numbers, no one has been shot nor has anything been set on fire, although the mainstream media cites “reports” that some of the militia-members (which is how the men referred to themselves, we are told) have vowed that they are prepared to kill or be killed in defense of their strong belief in remaining in the shack.

If it seems like this is a minimizing of what is taking place, I would only say that it really isn’t, and even if it was, if I may paraphrase: every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction. And that of the left has been nothing short of spectacularly “over” on the reaction scale.

The glee, the absolute savoring of the moment by the left was so thick and hot I cut a few patties off it and made burgers. They are beside themselves. And of course we know why. It was Samuel L. Jackson who gave up the game only a week or so ago when he gave voice to the left’s angst:

“And I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino — I was in Hawaii — how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims …”

They want that so bad because they can’t stand the idea of having to take sides against an enemy of America who doesn’t have a convenient ® after their name. “Oh if only a white person would just blow themselves up at an embassy ONE TIME.” When news broke that some dudes with some guns were on the inside of a building, leftists couldn’t wait to take to Twitter and compare tumescence.

More at : http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/04/yallqaeda-new-leftist-obsession-shooting-people/

He is not getting that the protesters/militia are standing up to the government to protect the rights of any individual citizens. They are trying to prove it is wrong and what they are doing with their message applies to ANY citizen.

He gets it. He just doesn't accept it. He toes the liberal line that the justice system is only fair if it gives preferential treatment to the people it's been historically unfair to.

And (like most everyone) I agree that publicizing this issue is important, but that the "takeover" is illegal and a poor way to do it

The Absurdly Harsh Penalties That Sparked the Oregon Rancher Protest http://bit.ly/22GGfhi

#Yallqaeda: The New Leftist Obsession With Shooting People

#YallQaeda is the clever hashtag the left were using Sunday night (in addition to #oregonunderattack) to throw fits of pique and demand summary executions of the armed militia members in Oregon occupying a federal government shack in the woods over the weekend. You know, because the left takes it so seriously.

If you’re not up to speed, here is a summary. On Saturday, there was a protest in Oregon over ranchers who are being sent back to jail because some judge decided they didn’t prison enough yet for a couple of small fires that damaged some federal government-owned grass. From that peaceful protest, a few protesters, who were armed, occupied an empty building likewise owned by the federal government that is the headquarters for key national security asset known as Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Strategic Command And Tactical Nuclear Deer Population Control Bunker, hereafter referred to as “the shack.”

{snip}

Still, whatever the numbers, no one has been shot nor has anything been set on fire, although the mainstream media cites “reports” that some of the militia-members (which is how the men referred to themselves, we are told) have vowed that they are prepared to kill or be killed in defense of their strong belief in remaining in the shack.

If it seems like this is a minimizing of what is taking place, I would only say that it really isn’t, and even if it was, if I may paraphrase: every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction. And that of the left has been nothing short of spectacularly “over” on the reaction scale.

The glee, the absolute savoring of the moment by the left was so thick and hot I cut a few patties off it and made burgers. They are beside themselves. And of course we know why. It was Samuel L. Jackson who gave up the game only a week or so ago when he gave voice to the left’s angst:

They want that so bad because they can’t stand the idea of having to take sides against an enemy of America who doesn’t have a convenient ® after their name. “Oh if only a white person would just blow themselves up at an embassy ONE TIME.” When news broke that some dudes with some guns were on the inside of a building, leftists couldn’t wait to take to Twitter and compare tumescence.

More at : http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/04/yallqaeda-new-leftist-obsession-shooting-people/

In 2012 they were nevertheless convicted under 18 USC 844(f)(1),

Whoever engages in conduct prohibited by this subsection, and as a result of such conduct directly or proximately causes the death of any person, including any public safety officer performing duties, shall be subject to the death penalty, or imprisoned for not less than 20 years or for life, fined under this title, or both.

Wow, what a great law. So if someone is hit and killed by a fire truck ("proximate cause") returning from responding to the brush fire on public land caused by your improper disposal of a cigarette, you can get the death penalty.

Edited by DC Tom

He gets it. He just doesn't accept it. He toes the liberal line that the justice system is only fair if it gives preferential treatment to the people it's been historically unfair to.

No, actually I just see a situation and judge it on its merits. You guys are bringing race into this? Why are you guys dragging race into an issue that is not about race? WTF?

Right wing gun thugs are taking over a Federal building and your conclusion is that black people are getting off easy? Wow!

not one con here has actually debated the legal or moral justification for this act. even if one proposes a reasonable cause, the methods of protest here can't be reasonably defended. the con argument centers on supposedly analogous acts among disparate groups. i'm shocked!

the act is illegal and traitorous. what other groups have done doesn't change that.