Right Wing Militants Seize Federal Building!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of strangeness to this whole situation. The way it went down, something doesn't smell right.

and we will never know the truth about this. there will be no tribunals or congressional hearings. and even if there was Benghazi, Bush did 9/11 and even the Clinton BJ did not resolve anything.

I have tried like hell to educate myself on this and despite knowing the simplicity of it and the depth of it I have no idea what the hell is going on.

The oddest part is that i cannot find anyone who is acting as a spokesman, leader or figurehead for the government. I would imagine because no one wants to be the fall guy should things get worse.

There's a lot of strangeness to this whole situation. The way it went down, something doesn't smell right.

I think there is more to this than we will ever know. The government is doing a pretty good job at limiting the media, condoning off the area, and in general just not saying anything. They are trying to avoid the ruby ridge/Waco bad publicity.

How so? This isn't a military situation, it's a criminal situation.

yes and the criminal situations the FBI has recently been in involved with on a major public scale has been very different than dealing with an armed domestic insurgent group.

The new DOJ is not the old DOJ

I think there is more to this than we will ever know. The government is doing a pretty good job at limiting the media, condoning off the area, and in general just not saying anything. They are trying to avoid the ruby ridge/Waco bad publicity.

Right, there must be more than just some morons with guns and crazy ideas taking a stupid builing. Must be! The government is probably covering up the real story

Right, there must be more than just some morons with guns and crazy ideas taking a stupid builing. Must be! The government is probably covering up the real story

There's enough of a story that you started a sensationalized thread about it.

Eye witness account, “He was just walking, with his hands in the air, and they shot him dead,” Sharps said, adding, “His hands were still up after he was dead.”

Gee that's tough. Sounds like something we've seen a zillion times on dashboard cameras with ordinary police officers. As all y'all say, "don't break the law and you won't get shot". Right? Cuts both ways don't it. Certainly no-one on PPP would apply a double-standard. :w00t:

Gee that's tough. Sounds like something we've seen a zillion times on dashboard cameras with ordinary police officers. As all y'all say, "don't break the law and you won't get shot". Right? Cuts both ways don't it. Certainly no-one on PPP would apply a double-standard. :w00t:

This is embarrassing.

What?

Not sure what that was supposed to mean either. I think the implication was peacefully complying with authorities to surrender with your hands up and getting shot is the same as waving a gun at a cop/fleeing/struggling with cop and getting shot are the same thing.

Then there is probably a micro aggression of #onlyblackkivesmatter thrown in somewhere too

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Not sure what that was supposed to mean either. I think the implication was peacefully complying with authorities to surrender with your hands up and getting shot is the same as waving a gun at a cop/fleeing/struggling with cop and getting shot are the same thing.

Then there is probably a micro aggression of #onlyblackkivesmatter thrown in somewhere too

No, her point is that it's not only OK, but a moral good, for federal agents to act as judge, jury, and executioner when it comes to protesting conservatives.