The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

I was very surprised that Anthony didn't even make the bottom three last night. Those stupid ass pimp shoes he wore the night before should've been enough to get him voted off but his singing sucked too.  :blink:

291800[/snapback]

My fiance says its because he took his glasses off and is now cuter, and chicks will dig him more.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From The Smoking Gun:

MARCH 31--An "American Idol" finalist was once arrested for felony domestic violence after roughing up his infant son's mother during a Valentine's Day fracas, The Smoking Gun has learned. According to police, 28-year-old Scott Savol, one of the remaining nine "Idol" contestants, was busted following a February 2001 confrontation with Michele Martin at the woman's Ohio home.

<snip>

for more, including the mug shots, follow the link:

The Smoking Gun

i wonder if he disclosed that prior to joining the contest.  If he didn't then i think he might get booted.

293683[/snapback]

Expect him to be gone before the next show.

since it is from "the smoking gun"...I will take it with a grain of salt! I was actually rooting for this guy!

293706[/snapback]

The Smoking Gun is actually quite reliable. There's another article on the topic on Entertainment Weekly...

...here

The Smoking Gun is actually quite reliable.  There's another article on the topic on Entertainment Weekly...

...here

293718[/snapback]

Late in the evening, however, Fox issued a statement saying that Savol would stay. ''Scott Savol was forthcoming to the American Idol producers and the network regarding his misdemeanor,'' the statement read. ''After reviewing the facts, in which the charges were reduced to disorderly conduct, we felt that considering Scott's honesty and his remorse, the situation did not warrant his disqualification.''

Fat !@#$ is staying...at least till he gets voted out on Wednesday, this isn't good.

The Smoking Gun is actually quite reliable.  There's another article on the topic on Entertainment Weekly...

...here

293718[/snapback]

actually you are right....I am thinking of "the onion"...lol...my bad

My current raqnkings:

1.Carrie-Has been on a hot streak and is now the perrenial favorite.

2.Bo-Had an off night but still has been a strong performer.

3.Vonzell-Most improved, and could last a long time.

4.Nikko-Slow starter has gotten a following, and could last long.

5.Anwar-Early favorite has been only average, must step up.

6.Constantine-Still a dark horse in this contest. Can he outperform Bo each week?

7.Anthony-Has struggled but had a good week.

8.Nadia-Fan base does not seem to be there. Needs to blow away audience.

9.Scott-Weak performance last week hurts, but can still come back.

<snore>

What a lame episode last night. I've been a regular Idol viewer for two seasons now, but this episode made me question why on earth I waste my time with this show.

What's next -- commercial jingles? Hymns? Gregorian chants?

:blush:

<snore>

What a lame episode last night.  I've been a regular Idol viewer for two seasons now, but this episode made me question why on earth I waste my time with this show.

What's next -- commercial jingles?  Hymns?  Gregorian chants?

:blush:

297443[/snapback]

I'd have taken nursery rhymes over that crap!

Jeff