OnTheRocks

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA! Mikaela's gone !!

:blink:

286648[/snapback]

she had the best attitude of any loser I have ever seen on the show.

of course, she had three weeks to prepare for that moment....but i was still impressed that she didn't stand there and sob like she didn't know it was coming.

i was still impressed that she didn't stand there and sob like she didn't know it was coming.

286854[/snapback]

There was enough crying going on in her behalf by Sierra, man were those floodgates or what. I dont see why they cry... its either them or you, and you dont want it to be you.

There was enough crying going on in her behalf by Sierra, man were those floodgates or what. I dont see why they cry... its either them or you, and you dont want it to be you.

286911[/snapback]

Because they all know they're FRAUDS and that they won't amount to crap once the show is over.

See: Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken.

Because they all know they're FRAUDS and that they won't amount to crap once the show is over.

See: Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken.

286935[/snapback]

Joe, what are you doing in here man!?!?!? Get out of here before someone sees you and thinks you're either 12 years old or gay!!!

:doh:

Joe, what are you doing in here man!?!?!? Get out of here before someone sees you and thinks you're either 12 years old or gay!!!

:doh:

286942[/snapback]

And so what are you doing in here? :lol: guilty by association.

And as for saying that Kelly Clarkson, or Clay Aiken wont amount to anything, I think they are both doing pretty darned well now. I cant stand Clay, but I'd love to have his bank roll. And Clarkson? She's got a voice and is easy on the eyes, she can sing to me anyday.

And so what are you doing in here?  :doh: guilty by association.

And as for saying that Kelly Clarkson, or Clay Aiken wont amount to anything, I think they are both doing pretty darned well now. I cant stand Clay, but I'd love to have his bank roll. And Clarkson? She's got a voice and is easy on the eyes, she can sing to me anyday.

286968[/snapback]

Saw his name in the recent posting box. Friends don't let friends watch American Idol...