• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction for tonight:

Bottom 3: Bo, Jessica, Scott

Eliminated: Jessica

291230[/snapback]

My prediction:

Bottom 3: Scott, Jessica, Anthony

Eliminated: Anthony (although I thought Scott was the worst last night)

Please... someone.... ANYONE... make Constantine go away. As if his singing wasn't bad enough, we must continue to endure his double chin, his vermin-toothed pseudo-stud-muffin smile, and the most annoying mannerism to hit prime-time TV since Dennis Miller laughing at his own inane jokes on MNF: Constantine praying for your votes by putting his hands in prayer position in front of his face and <gulp> KISSING his own hands.

:o:P:(:P

I'm angry with Bo for picking that song....but he can afford one screwup.

291242[/snapback]

I disagree - first, the Black Crows are an underrated band. They are fantastic and one of the best live acts I have seen. Second, Bo's rendition was very good (abscent the rediculous cow hat).

I disagree - first, the Black Crows are an underrated band. They are fantastic and one of the best live acts I have seen. Second, Bo's rendition was very good (abscent the rediculous cow hat).

291300[/snapback]

I agree with you there, but the Black Crowes aren't THAT well known. This competition is about getting all of America to vote for you..not just a certain group of them. How many Americans know that Black Crowe's song, and how many know it was a good rendition? That's why I think Carrie Underwood is the one to beat. She can rock out country songs...but she rocked out that 80's song (Alone?) last week which was awesome. Bo is basically one dimensional at this point. The best performer, but he needs to come back and blow everybody away.

Paula Abdul needs to get in rehab....NOW. She is either drunk or high every single week and her commentary or lack there of is getting worse as the weeks go by.

PS AI is raking in the dough along with FOX per USA TODAY(this mornings edition). I'll have to link it later as I can't get to their website right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESSSSSSSSSSS-IIIIIIIII-CAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

I don't remember most of the names, but I thought the big guy from Ohio was the worst last night, and the Commie was pretty weak too. I've never liked the blonde, I don't like the way she puts her tongue between her teeth when she smiles, she looks like my nephew Dewey.

I think Anwar needs to drop Stevie Wonder from his repertoire, either that or poke his eyes out and become Stevie Wonder.

Constantine thinks he's Bono, moving around like that most of the time. I was amazed he didn't break out with "With or Without You."

Nadia is pretty good, but when she came out like a Gremlin last week, I think she cost herself serious momentum.

Nikko is a kid we used to see at Karaoke next door to my theatre in St. Louis. Good kid. When he got the boot, we were going to have him do a fundraiser with that Aloha chick, but then he got the call Saturday morning, good for him. He's got momentum.

The Ohio kid will continue to advance as long as the entire state of Ohio, as well as northern Kentucky (slow dialers, still don't have touch tone phones down there) continue to vote for him.....till we reach about 8, then he should get canned.

I don't know who's going to go next week, but I'm pretty sure that Carrie's gonna win the damn thing.

I liked Bo's "Time in a Bottle," it showed versatility. I don't know what that was he sang last night, but I didn't like it. He cannot win the contest.