Marrone/Schwartz to Miami? Nope. Gase it is.

YoloinOhio

My post already answered your question. The offense absolutely struggled. The point here, that you're missing, is that Marrone squeezed everything possible from the offense to help get the team to nine wins. He actually did a great job. If Rex had the same team they would be lucky to win two games. And let me point out, again, if it weren't for two stupid fumbles in the KC game they are 10-6. But, that's history now. I'm a Bills fan and have to support Ryan even though he is an incompetent buffoon and his history suggests that it is less likely than not that he can change.

no, he did not. He was unfathomably basic in his offense, failed to utilize his playmakers to their potential, and punted in ridiculous situations where his own players called him out afterward for not putting them in a position to win.

Comparing him to Rex or Roman is irrelevant. He is accountable for the two years he had that team.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is funny. There is indeed film of his coaching.

What's funny..that he went 9-7 with crap at QB? 10-6 if not for 2 dumb fumbles in the KC game. Yeah, so his film looks pretty good given what he had to work with. The ultimate criteria is wins and losses. You know, Yolo, you come across as one of the more level headed and open minded posters here. I guess I'm a little surprised you seem to be part of Marrone as anti-Christ crowd. You seem to usually be able to see through these things.

Yeah I don't get it either. The only problem I had with Whaley was letting Fitz go and getting Kolb. Fitz wasn't the answer and he was certainly overpaid to be a backup, and he did want the starting role, but he would have been too much of a class act to sulk about it, and would've put his heart into the team when called upon. Feel like something would've turned out differently in that case. Who knows though, we might have never have picked up Tyrod, and we would be stuck with Manuel, and Fitz then.

Whaley was not the GM when we released Fitz or signed Kolb. Whilst I believe that the 2013 draft was largely Whaley's work... I don't think he was in total control of the whole offseason. Both of the above were Nix moves in my opinion. Whaley was, as I understand, told "the draft is basically yours focus on trying to find us that QB and you will get full control after that."

What's funny..that he went 9-7 with crap at QB? 10-6 if not for 2 dumb fumbles in the KC game. Yeah, so his film looks pretty good given what he had to work with. The ultimate criteria is wins and losses. You know, Yolo, you come across as one of the more level headed and open minded posters here. I guess I'm a little surprised you seem to be part of Marrone as anti-Christ crowd. You seem to usually be able to see through these things.

As if 2013 never existed.

no, he did not. He was unfathomably basic in his offense, failed to utilize his playmakers to their potential, and punted in ridiculous situations where his own players called him out afterward for not putting them in a position to win.

Comparing him to Rex or Roman is irrelevant. He is accountable for the two years he had that team.

He was basic because he had no choice. Come on! He did as good as any coach could have with EJ and Orton. He did not have the QB who could run his offense. He adjusted and made do and did a damn good job in the process. And, no, comparing him to Rex is the crux of the matter. Who's a better HC. I say it again, Rex would be lucky to have two wins with what Marrone had to work with. If Marrone had the current team he gets 9 wins easy..especially with TT.

Or 7-9 if Carpenter misses the FG in Detroit and the Pats** actually play their starters.

This is a fun game.

As if 2013 never existed.

Do you really want to talk about 2013? Let's see...we went from the rookie EJ to the undrafted rookie Tuel to ?Thad Lewis?! 6 wins looks pretty damn good. Besides, combine the two years...pretty nice upward trend!

Lets not forget, the OL(his baby), completely regressed in year 2. The run game got worse and that was with what 4? people coaching up the OL.

Or 7-9 if Carpenter misses the FG in Detroit and the Pats** actually play their starters.

This is a fun game.

It's a fun game, yes. The Pats game was a win, period. Such BS to not count it because Brady didn't play the second half. The game had to be played on the field and still had to be won..Rex loses that game. Also, missing/making a FG not quite the same as giving away a game that they had won handily. Still having fun?

Do you really want to talk about 2013? Let's see...we went from the rookie EJ to the undrafted rookie Tuel to ?Thad Lewis?! 6 wins looks pretty damn good. Besides, combine the two years...pretty nice upward trend!

He was basically a .500 coach who got bailed out by a very good defense. The units under his alleged expertise regressed over time.

Lets not forget, the OL(his baby), completely regressed in year 2. The run game got worse and that was with what 4? people coaching up the OL.[/quot

OL played pretty well in 2014 given their talent level. Good enough to help get the team to 9-7.

60117408.jpg

It's a fun game, yes. The Pats game was a win, period. Such BS to not count it because Brady didn't play the second half. The game had to be played on the field and still had to be won..Rex loses that game. Also, missing/making a FG not quite the same as giving away a game that they had won handily. Still having fun?

Would Marrone have the same record if Carp had this year's yips? Or if Crossman's units played to his average tenure? Or had the same injuries as this year.

Marrone caught lightning in a bottle in 2014. He may need more of that Ambien for his next coaching gig.

He was basically a .500 coach who got bailed out by a very good defense. The units under his alleged expertise regressed over time.

Offense was better in 2014 and, again, what Marrone did to squeeze out nine wins with that offense is a testimony to his skills. This is the biggest part of the irrational beliefs held by some of you...he did a great job with that offense!

Would Marrone have the same record if Carp had this year's yips? Or if Crossman's units played to his average tenure? Or had the same injuries as this year.

Marrone caught lightning in a bottle in 2014. He may need more of that Ambien for his next coaching gig.

Like I said...11 wins with this team and Marrone.

Offense was better in 2014 and, again, what Marrone did to squeeze out nine wins with that offense is a testimony to his skills. This is the biggest part of the irrational beliefs held by some of you...he did a great job with that offense!

You still haven't addressed how the Saint was driven out by the local media, Mrs. Marrone.