Would Pats Lose on Purpose Next Week?

plenzmd1

I know on surface that sounds absurd, but hear me out. I will say I am not 100% positive, but all I have heard is if KC,Pitt, and Jets all win out, KC IS THE 5 and Pitt the 6th.

Everyone and their brother says the Steelers are most dangerous team in the AFC outside of the Pats right now.

Now, if the Pats win today and the Stellers win today, Pats I think lock up at least a 2 seed based on conference record.

If you are the pats would not want to see the Jets get in rather than the Steelers? While you can't control 100%, based on schedule one would think a Jets loss keeps them out. A Jet win at least keeps them alive.f

I could be way off in my Scenario though... Just thoughts while doing nothing at 539 am.

Edited by plenzmd1

This is completely ridiculous! NE wants to have the #1 seed and a 1st round bye.

But at worst they would have the 2, and keep the supposed best team out there( besides themselves) out of the trny possibly. And if Piits that good, they will knock off the #1 and you have them at home anyway.

Belicheck would figure this all out in his mastermind basement!! I smell something fishy coming next week.

On a related note, I'd Steelers are up 21 at half, should I start rooting for Bills to lose? I don't think we can get to 4 th place, but one could hope no?

But at worst they would have the 2, and keep the supposed best team out there( besides themselves) out of the trny possibly. And if Piits that good, they will knock off the #1 and you have them at home anyway.

Belicheck would figure this all out in his mastermind basement!! I smell something fishy coming next week.

On a related note, I'd Steelers are up 21 at half, should I start rooting for Bills to lose? I don't think we can get to 4 th place, but one could hope no?

Let it go man! They will not lose on purpose and give up home field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. Climb out of the rabbit hole now!

Quick survey: has there ever been a thread on this board that started with the phrase "hear me out" and wasn't totally absurd?

j/k plenz! Pats will be the #1 seed and won't give a damn who has to come to Foxboro.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like i said, idle thoughts at 5.30 AM!

But i will still keep to my statement that i can see them spittin the game next week, no matter the result of the Pitt game.

But i also i was 100% in with EBALL that 10-6 was the absolute worse we would end up....

and llost my entire bankroll playing the Bills and the money line against the Chiefs

so, obviously i am a football savant!

Edited by plenzmd1