Before everybody gives up on this steam

andrewsz1991

Let me preface this.

1. This team is far too good to be in this situation and I am sick that this season is likely given away. Too many plays left on the field.

2. Coaching has been awful. Plain awful.

But, if bills win this week: and Pitt loses and or Kansas City gets upset, the playoffs aren't so far out of reach. It's a total longshot if you think about the scenario. We need Jets to lose one and then one to us, we need to win out and then we need Kansas City to lose out or pitt loses two.

It's a lot of work for a spot. But, if we win next week, and pitt loses to denver like they should. If the Jets lose in two weeks to New England like they should. Then we're only in need of Pitt getting upset in one of their last two games.

It's still a long shot. But, next week we could be looking with a whole lot of new optimism.

Just realized I said Steam... Queue the trolling. Please moderators fix this I'm not sure how?

Edited by andrewsz1991

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me preface this.

1. This team is far too good to be in this situation and I am sick that this season is likely given away. Too many plays left on the field.

2. Coaching has been awful. Plain awful.

But, if bills win this week: and Pitt loses and or Kansas City gets upset, the playoffs aren't so far out of reach. It's a total longshot if you think about the scenario. We need Jets to lose one and then one to us, we need to win out and then we need Kansas City to lose out or pitt loses two.

It's a lot of work for a spot. But, if we win next week, and pitt loses to denver like they should. If the Jets lose in two weeks to New England like they should. Then we're only in need of Pitt getting upset in one of their last two games.

It's still a long shot. But, next week we could be looking with a whole lot of new optimism.

Just realized I said Steam... Queue the trolling. Please moderators fix this I'm not sure how?

1. I can't believe I'm responding to this, as our season is obviously over

2. Pitt does not necessarily have to lose to Denver

3. The Jets do not necessarily have to lose to New England

4. Even with those things going that way, we need to a) win out and b) STILL get an upset from Pittsburgh

Nothing about the way the Steelers are playing makes me think they are going 1-2 in their final three. While I think Kansas City is a joke, they're not going 0-3 with this momentum they have now. The season is over and you can look to any one of our pathetic showings as the reason (JAX, NYG, KC, PHI).

I agree I think it's likely over... But, if we win Pitt loses this week. Then we only need a Patriots win vs the Jets, for us to win out, and for Pitt to get upset.

It's not unheard of.

You guys are vicious... Haha

When was the last time a 6-7 team went 9-7, and replaced one of three 8-5 teams for a wild card spot? I'm guessing never, but that should keep you busy for the next few days.

What happens to our odds if we go back in time and don't lose to the !@#$ing Jaguars?

That's it. Get the EJ hate out while you can. :lol:

Never mind that he had no hand in losing to the lowly Eagles, the Patriots twice, and the Chiefs. We'll gloss over that for now.

NEWSFLASH EDIT:

The Jaguars are contenders for their division. When's the last time you could say that about this piece of **** team?

Edited by joesixpack

Love your optimistic view. I feel I will have a couple more greys in my beard before we make the playoffs. Pretty sure I didn't have one grey the last time we made it. In following your optimistic view, at least I look more distinguished with the greys.

Edited by Dopey

Pure balogna. Rex came to town, bought a big truck and took a dump on Bills fans.

The most dissapointing season of many I can remember. The penalties are absurd.

I used to think that Rex was a good NFL coach in a disfunctional Jets organization. It's the other way around.

The Bills have shown absolutely nothing to indicate that they can win out. Losing out would be more likely. I think they lose at least two of the last three to finish at 7-9. Losing all three would not surprise me in the least.

That's it. Get the EJ hate out while you can. :lol:

Never mind that he had no hand in losing to the lowly Eagles, the Patriots twice, and the Chiefs. We'll gloss over that for now.

NEWSFLASH EDIT:

The Jaguars are contenders for their division. When's the last time you could say that about this piece of **** team?

That honestly wasn't an EJ dig! :D Just a "this piece of garbage team with so much 'talent' lost to the god damn Jags."

Our season ended in London. But just in case, the nail was in Kansas City. Yesterday was sinking to the bottom of lake.

However, and the only reason I'm responding to this is so that I can call it now. Pittsburgh is the second best team in the AFC. Period. They should lose to Denver at home? No way in hell.

Pittsburgh is not only the second best team in the AFC, they will beat New England in the playoffs. Pittsburgh can put up major points on anyone in the league. That's what it's going to take if any team has a shot to take out NE. They can do it. New England is slightly weaker, and the Steelers are healthy.

Pittsburgh gets in, and cruises to the AFC Championship. Outside of New England, this might be the weakest collection of playoff teams in 10 years. The Jets will not get in.