Week 14 Bills at Eagles 2nd half thread

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a terrible decision by Tyrod with the season on the line. Right into double coverage with Woods blanketed.

That was a terrible decision by Tyrod with the season on the line. Right into double coverage with Woods blanketed.

The prior possession, 3rd and 4, didn't need that deep pass. Move the chains!!

Muffed punt was big. Couple good returns by sproles.with several poorly timed defensive penalties, they still played pretty well I though.

Offensively, Tyrol needs to get first downs and keep us on the field. 3rd and 9 go ahead and rip it. But 3rd and 3 with an easy running lane? Take what they give you!

They had 4 3rd downs today of 5 or fewer yards where they chucked it down field on a low percentage throw. Unacceptable.

Right. We need one who has the best stats since Jim Kelly.

Oh wait, that's who we have.

If you STILL think tyrod is the problem you're helpless.

You know Steve there's a reason we don't have an intermediate passing game. You might think it's Greg Roman but I believe it's the quarterbacks problem. Whether or not you agree is irrelevant the fact of the matter is the guy can't make 5 to 7 yard passes with any kind of consistency Edited by joesixpack

You know Steve there's a reason we don't have an intermediate passing game. You might think it's Greg Roman but I believe it's the quarterbacks problem. Whether or not you agree is a relevant the fact of the matter is the guy can't make 5 to 7 yard passes with any kind of consistency

He made several today... And has improved in that regard. He needs work but is the best qb in 15 years

THIS is why we lost. Awful coaching.

The qb is the one throwing it. There are other receivers. That's just the first read

You know Steve there's a reason we don't have an intermediate passing game. You might think it's Greg Roman but I believe it's the quarterbacks problem. Whether or not you agree is irrelevant the fact of the matter is the guy can't make 5 to 7 yard passes with any kind of consistency

What??? What are you talking about? Your blind disdain for him is clouding your opinion. What you said simply isn't true. Is he Brees? No. But he's not in the top 10 of reasons we lost.