Tyrod was everything I wanted in a QB today

Virgil

The Bills line gave Tyrod the time to throw, and contained JJ Watt as well.

The offense showed up big time in this game, and put up 390 yards of offense against a defense that had allowed only 250 yards the last 4 games.

The Bills might have finally found the franchise QB of the future if he keeps playing like this! Great game for Taylor, and the offense!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. There are some sad and truly pathetic people in this world who only want to hear what makes them feel good and want everyone else to shut up. Those people don't matter and you should never concern yourself with their opinions of you.

If my aunt had an Adam's apple, she'd be my uncle.

I just have to love that these posts were one right after the other.

The thing about Taylor is he is showing progression. The pass to Clay over the middle was amazing. It showed he could make a throw over the middle and also he led Clay.

I am not saying for sure 100% TT is the solution to the Bills long QB issue. I think this is more about me not TT. Every QB has bad stretches. I think TT is showing he can be pretty good to great if given time and a decent scheme.

The thing about Taylor is he is showing progression. The pass to Clay over the middle was amazing. It showed he could make a throw over the middle and also he led Clay.

I am not saying for sure 100% TT is the solution to the Bills long QB issue. I think this is more about me not TT. Every QB has bad stretches. I think TT is showing he can be pretty good to great if given time and a decent scheme.

I think the play Clay dropped was an even better read and throw to be honest. The TD throw I reckon I would make he was that open!! Haha.

I think the play Clay dropped was an even better read and throw to be honest. The TD throw I reckon I would make he was that open!! Haha.

It was funny listening to Clay describe it. Like other players and announcers have said before, he said those are the toughest kind to throw, and to catch, and he was very nervous when he saw how wide open he was and then the ball coming to him. It was hard to envision he didn't believe what he was saying if you watch it, which you can on bills.com or the bills app.

The wide open one not the drop.

Thinking on it a bit - everything-i-wanted

The conundrum - I would actually like to see the Bills win a game when they pass for more than 30 times, on the other hand that means that they have to run at a minimum of 70 plays to keep the run pass ratio at lease 50/50.

I'd be happy with getting 70 = plays in a game as that would mean that there would be fewer 3 and outs.