Around the league week 13

YoloinOhio

The thinking is the Chiefs aren't going to lose 2 games the rest of the way. So the Bills won't leapfrog them. Pittsburgh has tougher schedule so KC losing probably won't matter much.

But what if they lost twice? More likely they lose twice than Oakland beats Denver or GB.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is saying this? I've heard that today.I don't get it. We want the Chiefs to lose....they're the better team with an easier schedule and have the tiebreaker on us. We want oakland.And Jankowski just missed a FG.

Use the playoff machine

What am I looking for?

I just told you why we want the Chiefs to lose today. The Steelers are getting a WC.

How is the Chiefs being 7-5 after today good for us? It's just not.

What am I looking for?I just told you why we want the Chiefs to lose today. The Steelers are getting a WC. How is the Chiefs being 7-5 after today good for us? It's just not.

It is if you're willing to concede a playoff spot to them and want Oakland out of the picture. I think.

Steelers are going to win tonight. Then: @cincy (flip a coin ) Vs. Denver (win) @ravens (win) @browns (lol) It's over.

The steelers lose one game out of any of them, and the Bills win out, the Bills get the tie breaker advantage from my understanding. So... you're jumping the gun juuuuust a bit.

Seasons over. Goodnight. I don't care how "tough" the Steelers schedule may be. They ain't losing 2 more games.

Well, one of them has to for Bills to have a shot. LC has way easier schedule, so that's a lot less likely. If you think the seasons over in week 13, why pay attention the rest of the way.

Steelers are going to win tonight. Then: @cincy (flip a coin ) Vs. Denver (win) @ravens (win) @browns (lol) It's over.

The steelers lose one game out of any of them, and the Bills win out, the Bills get the tie breaker advantage from my understanding. So... you're jumping the gun juuuuust a bit.

I thought the Bills do not have tiebreaker vs pitt

Seasons over. Goodnight. I don't care how "tough" the Steelers schedule may be. They ain't losing 2 more games.

Why? What have the steelers shown this year to make you think they are that good?