Bill can be the #6 seed in AFC by tomorrow if....

Estro

Why is it the Giants implode in 2 games late but of course when they play great against us and we implode? Today the Gmen played stupid vs the Jets. As for the KC game, Oakland wasnt that bad and hung around but Derek Carr made some horrendous decisions with the ball that result in a ton of KC pts. The Chiefs have the biggest horseshoe up their butts I have ever seen. Yes they are better than us but we basically gifted them 3 wins in three years. Today the Raiders did as well. As for the Steelers, it really hasnt been close. The Colts are crap.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the following

Bills

Eagles W

Redskins W

Cowboys W

Jets W

Steelers

Bengals L

Broncos W

Browns W

Ravens W

Jets

Titans W

Cowboys W

Patriots W

Bills L:

We make the playoffs with a strength of victory tiebreaker in which I had the Bengals beating the Steelers. If the Steelers beat the Bengals, and lose to the Broncos, we lose the tiebreaker to them based on common games played (We are 1-4 (Colts, Patriots, Bengals, Patriots, Kansas City) they would be 2-3 (Bengals, Colts, Bengals, Kansas City, Patriots)

Suffice to say, we are in desperate need of a Bengal win next week.

Edited by What a Tuel

1. Bills beat Texans YES!

2. Giants beat Jets NO!

3. Colts beat Steelers NO!

4. Chiefs beat Raiders YES!

The 8th seed again, and now face a Washington team at home leading their division at 5-6!

The next game @ Philly who just pounded the Patriots are still in it at 5-7

Then they play Dallas at Buffalo, and believe it or not Dallas is still in it at 3-8 as the 16th seed

Finally the NY Jets at Buffalo, and the Jets are currently the 6th seed at 6-5

Everyone understands we're about to lose Gilmore to right?

Look...I'm going to hang in there with them till the math says it's over. But it's over.

We aren't winning out. I can see the Redskins beating us. I can see Philly running all over our suddenly Swiss cheese defense that Iike I said might get a lot worse minus Gilmore.

The good news is the best QB we play will be at home vs Fitz. That and our O thanks to Tyrod and an improving oline is getting better. We're going to need to win a few shootouts here. As many as maybe 3. Can we keep up?