Dealing with a gold digger

unbillievable

Honestly, as Thomas said. There is nothing to argue.

i could always f*ck her and take pictures which you could than send to your brother and expose her as a cheating hoor.

I would be willing to take that sacrificial task; and could probably pull her. Don't think it'd take much.

LoL... I assume this was a typo and that you meant: horse. Why would you f*ck a cheating horse, aren't you into cattle?

:nana::nana::nana:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it the key word is "family" of which this "girlfriend" is not. Brother needs to grow a pair and tell the young lady this.

Pretty much. You don't barely see someone's family in 3 years if it's serious.

I agree with this. I thought she was already part of the family, but maybe just not well-liked.

I will say though that brother is really putting everyone in a tough spot. He ought to just trade in his ticket and take her with him, and they can both go coach likely.

The biatch doesn't want to fly coach. She wants a first class ticket and to be able to cut out and hit the resort which is being paid for who-knows-how. She's bad news and if she joins unbillievable's family, it will be even more trouble. Better to get rid of her before that happens.

I need some advice:

My grandmother is turning 100yrs old and wants to see the whole family. My mother surprised us with 1st class tickets over-seas. We just had to pay for hotels/food. My brother couldn't afford it, so the siblings (us) pooled our money to pay his share.

He told his girlfriend about the family trip.

She discovered that there was a resort nearby with scuba/sailing/gliding etc. Our mother said that my brother would have to pay for her ticket himself.

Right now, my brother is stressed out because he can't afford to pay for her $200 passport and make rent.

I discussed the problem with him.

-I asked if she really needed to go. He refused to go on the trip without her.

-I offered to ask everyone to fly 3rd-class. She refused to go unless it was 1st class.

-I asked if she could contribute anything at all. Pay for her own passport? She can't afford it.

Also, she wants to cut grandma's visit short, so they can spend more time at the resort...

How do I make him see reason?

That says it all right there

Sadly, I have been in this exact situation before with an ex of mine.

She probably makes your brother feel like he cant do any better than her and the only way to keep her happy and keep her around is by going on trips and buying and paying for everything with his money.

I bet you anything that if your brother were to tell her that he is bankrupt or has no more money etc.. she would be long gone.

I would not accomodate her what so ever and by doing so, would not help out the brother.

Why dont they move in together if they are that serious and have been togethe rfor 3+ years? That way he would save money on 1 mortage/rent payment at least. If she's serious about your brother why dont they live together?

CBF

Without sounding like a bag of douche, Whats the hell is he wasting his time with her for?

She chose not to go when the plans were originally formulated, she has not met anyone in the family except for one occasion during the three years. Brother needs to get a backbone and let the spoiled brat know that her decision during the planning stages of the trip ruled her out. The brother will have to accept that as the deal. If his sack is in her purse and he makes his "If she isn't going neither am I", call his bluff, tell him grandma will miss him, but he committed. To resolve the issue with Grandma they can Skype for the gathering and that way they can both be there for the celebration.

And just for fun get a t shirt from the resort she wanted to go to and drop it off for her when you return