Trump Alone at the Top

I get an absolute kick over his completely unjustified righteous indignation, and the fact that his go-to insult is "you guys are old, man".

I aim to please.

Not really. His lack of content and posting only insults will make him boring real quick. At least gator tried to participate in the issues and conversations.

BTW did gator get a lifetime ban or is he dead. I really don't care either way.

What issues would you like me to participate in? The country is f*****. As if a bunch of old f**** conversing about the issues will change a damn thing. Talk about futile. Get off your ass and do something about it.

I aim to please.

What issues would you like me to participate in? The country is f*****. As if a bunch of old f**** conversing about the issues will change a damn thing. Talk about futile. Get off your ass and do something about it.

Sooooo if they're doing nothing about anything and you're saying something which is actually proven to be nothing about their doing anything you're either a moron, a hypocrit or a moronic hypocrit.

What are you doing?

Sooooo if they're doing nothing about anything and you're saying something which is actually proven to be nothing about their doing anything you're either a moron, a hypocrit or a moronic hypocrit.

What are you doing?

Deep **** J. I would pencil me in for all three. Mainly just poking them in the chest.

He's being edgy, man. Has a popped collar too.

Me and edgy, nah. I don't really wear collars, so how the hell you going to pop a non-existent collar. Idiot.

I aim to please.

4:00, school's out.

The country is not !@#$ed and your a hysterical little child who thinks they know everything about everything and everyone.

Too bad for you they kick you out of eighth grade when you turn 21.

Clever. Not. I had a college degree by 21. Too bad for you that you are a bitter old man.

The country is not !@#$ed and your a hysterical little child who thinks they know everything about everything and everyone.

No the country is !@#$ed. Clearly. Take off the rose colored glasses.

No the country is !@#$ed. Clearly. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Me rose colored glasses??? Ha! We are not !@#$ed. We are highly entertained.

Clever. Not. I had a college degree by 21. Too bad for you that you are a bitter old man.

I wouldn't brag about it taking 3 years to get through JC

They don't give you a degree in JC Chef, maybe back in the stone age when you went to school they did. Although since I have never been to a JC maybe they do. Like a Chef degree or some BS like that.

Maybe he is a teacher

Ha ha ha ha. That is too god damn funny. #1, I would never work for so little money. #2, I would never work for so little respect. Summers off would be appealing, but what good are summers off if you are friggin' broke?

Ha ha ha ha. That is too god damn funny. #1, I would never work for so little money. #2, I would never work for so little respect. Summers off would be appealing, but what good are summers off if you are friggin' broke?

So you're a big swinging dick in the world of... some field where they don't wear collared shirts.

Edgy.

being a student is awesome. I got my livense. I can drive. No curfew weekends. Bayside c/o 2019!

So you're a big swinging dick in the world of... some field where they don't wear collared shirts.

Edgy.

maybe its a field of collards?

Why not work for little respect? Based on your performance here you'd feel right at home