Trump Alone at the Top

But they don't, because the big money that owns this government wants Hillary... you keep talking around the obvious fault in your argument.

The field was stacked in Hillary's favor, and still is, because she's the biggest establishment candidate running and she has a long history of carrying the torch for their causes: more war, more divisiveness, greater inequity, and less financial regulation. Hillary is the 0.00001%.

I do like how you haven't heard anyone on the establishment left mention the 'top 1%' or 'Occupy Wall Street' for the last two years.

Obama Lectures Press on Donald Trump: ’This Is Not Entertainment. This Is Not a Reality Show’

Obama-selfie-640x480.jpg

So says the selfie-president who does YouTube interviews with people who bathe in cereal.

Chti9dlXEAEPufV.jpg

Quick reminder of what hypocrisy looks like......................

bearobama-800x430.jpg

Quick reminder of what hypocrisy looks like......................

bearobama-800x430.jpg

And he's been on late night TV about three dozen times.

And let's not forget that one time he was on The Apprentice.

Yes, but he's not establishment. He's barely a Democrat.

He's also got no shot to be elected.

So the guy who will finish with the 3rd most votes in this process, which is rigged by the establishment according to you, is not establishment?

Bernie came a lot closer to winning this than you think. If the nomination process started now, I think he'd be our next president. He would beat Hillary an polls show he'd destroy Trump.

That is, if the Illuminati didn't intervene and poison his green tea.

Obama Lectures Press on Donald Trump: ’This Is Not Entertainment. This Is Not a Reality Show’

So says the selfie-president who does YouTube interviews with people who bathe in cereal.

Chti9dlXEAEPufV.jpg

Well duh, Obama's job isn't reality tv. Nobody believes R2-D2 is real

So the guy who will finish with the 3rd most votes in this process, which is rigged by the establishment according to you, is not establishment?

Bernie came a lot closer to winning this than you think. If the nomination process started now, I think he'd be our next president. He would beat Hillary an polls show he'd destroy Trump.

If the primaries were on the level, he'd be in the lead. But they aren't, and he isn't. I'm in no way denying his numbers, if anything his numbers are proof of what I'm arguing.

That is, if the Illuminati didn't intervene and poison his green tea.

You can give it whatever name you wish, though that one carries with it a lot of baggage I don't subscribe to. ;)

Super delegates being bought make a big difference in momentum.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/6/1511462/-CORRUPTION-How-Hundreds-of-Superdelegates-were-Literally-bought-by-the-Clinton-Campaign

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-treasury-haircut-idea-insane-2016-5

:doh:

Alexander Hamilton would challenge him to a duel if he were around.

If the primaries were on the level, he'd be in the lead. But they aren't, and he isn't. I'm in no way denying his numbers, if anything his numbers are proof of what I'm arguing.

You really shouldn't try and derail every thread with your conspiracy theory crap. You are such a stupid loser

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-treasury-haircut-idea-insane-2016-5

:doh:

Alexander Hamilton would challenge him to a duel if he were around.

You really shouldn't try and derail every thread with your conspiracy theory crap. You are such a stupid loser

I'm surprised you're here today. What, with it being Mother's Day, I figured you were working this day hard to get an extra year in the basement with a wifi password.

Trump-onomics.

How to deal with the debt: Two approaches.

1) You cut a deal and pay back less than you owe

2) You print more money

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/index.html?sr=fbCNN050916donald-trump-national-debt-strategy0133PMStoryLink&linkId=24281059

You can't make this guy's stupidity up.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard a presidential candidate say. Never mind someone who's supposed to understand finance.

Trump-onomics.

How to deal with the debt: Two approaches.

1) You cut a deal and pay back less than you owe

2) You print more money

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/index.html?sr=fbCNN050916donald-trump-national-debt-strategy0133PMStoryLink&linkId=24281059

You can't make this guy's stupidity up.

I understand debt better than probably anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well.

Must be why you've gone bankrupt a bazillion times.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard a presidential candidate say. Never mind someone who's supposed to understand finance.

You have to wonder at what point the Trumpster Divers start realizing the yuge mistake they've made handing him the GOP nom.