Who Has The Biggest Ego In The NFL ??

T master

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple bankruptices and failed marriages. Yep...Success! :lol:

Don't let your silly politics show. Availing oneself to legal and financially advantageous options under business tax law and engaging in personal relationships of ones choosing are hardly detractors from measuring a person's success.

Don't let your silly politics show. Availing oneself to legal and financially advantageous options under business tax law and engaging in personal relationships of ones choosing are hardly detractors from measuring a person's success.

WTH are you talking about? You are drawing silly inferences. It has nothing to do with politics because Trump is an ass regardless of that arena.

If Cam Newton were the Bills QB, would you feel the same?

I absolutely would feel the same. It's obnoxious.

Players known for celebration that never get ridiculed. Aaron Rodgers. Clay Matthews. JJ Watt.

Players that do/did: Cam Newton, TO, Randy Moss.

Hmm?

That's a pretty small sample of people.

Aaron Rodgers does one belt thing. Cam Newton makes his teammates wait for him to do about 5 different dance routines before he is done celebrating by himself.

And please...Isn't TO the guy that ran to the Dallas Cowboys star in the middle of the field to make sure everyone was looking at him.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Yes he should definitely try to suppress the adrenaline of making a huge play in front of 75,000 cheering fans and living out his dreams of playing on the greatest stage in sports. Totally. It's the same as filling out Excel sheets Monday through Friday. Just do your job. Right?

I got my macros to work and the totals are correct! Yeah! Woohoo!

I absolutely would feel the same. It's obnoxious.

That's a pretty small sample of people.

Aaron Rodgers does one belt thing. Cam Newton makes his teammates wait for him to do about 5 different dance routines before he is done celebrating by himself.

And please...Isn't TO the guy that ran to the Dallas Cowboys star in the middle of the field to make sure everyone was looking at him.

Wait for what? He does it off the field, of play, and doesn't have to be there for the PAT anyway, unless it's for two.

JJ watt.

What pushed me over to hate him was his whole ripping on Zach Mettenberger for taking harmless selfies.

Bruh, not living in Houston you don't know the half of it. All anybody ever talks about is how he's "so humble." Or, "He doesn't even care about the money, just working hard and playing the game." He doesn't care about money yet he's on every friggin billboard, newpaper ad, TV, and radio commericals. Pretty sure he's not doing it for free. I know Peyton Manning's a ad whore, but he doesn't try to pull it off like he isn't.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

one of the scouting reports on him that came out during the combine pretty much backed this up. it said he was a phony and he put on an act for the media and flashed that smile but behind the scenes he was a piece of you know what and not a leader or team player

papazoid spent a whole 5 minutes writing that report, it can not be wrong!

Don't let YOUR silly politics show. Automatically someone hates a clown appealing to idiots and prejudiced does not necessarily make someone a diehard liberal; some hate clowns in politics no matter WHAT political spectrum.

Bruh, not living in Houston you don't know the half of it. All anybody ever talks about is how he's "so humble." Or, "He doesn't even care about the money, just working hard and playing the game." He doesn't care about money yet he's on every friggin billboard, newpaper ad, TV, and radio commericals. Pretty sure he's not doing it for free. I know Peyton Manning's a ad whore, but he doesn't try to pull it off like he isn't.

But JJ Watt chops wood in the forest like a good cell carrier should.