Who Has The Biggest Ego In The NFL ??

T master

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple bankruptices and failed marriages. Yep...Success! :lol:

this confuses me. that he bankrupted companies means what? there are reasons you tank a company like he does.

and his marriages, they're not failed, they're just over. one of 14 years and one of 10 years. many marriages don't last over 10 years.

this confuses me. that he bankrupted companies means what? there are reasons you tank a company like he does.

and his marriages, they're not failed, they're just over. one of 14 years and one of 10 years. many marriages don't last over 10 years.

Then they failed b.c it wasn't "till death do us part"

But you have no problem with fred doing the whatever that was when he spun the ball and opened his shirt.... whatever his celebration was

on our team it's LeSean McCoy. i can't really think of anybody else that thinks they are a big shot besides him. Mario seems pretty down to earth for a guy with $100 million.

in the NFL overall i'd say an up and coming egomaniac is Odell Beckham Jr. the guy had a great rookie year don't get me wrong, but he ain't a superstar...yet. 1 season and 1 highlight catch do not a career make. Peyton Manning seems like he secretly has a huge ego. he tries to play Mr. Nice guy but every now and then he slips up and he shows his true colors

Someone just made that exact same catch didnt they an over the middle strike. Its killing me i cant remember who it was

He has a fridge! Ego-maniac right there!!!

Stay hydrated brotha

one of the scouting reports on him that came out during the combine pretty much backed this up. it said he was a phony and he put on an act for the media and flashed that smile but behind the scenes he was a piece of you know what and not a leader or team player

Well they are winning and he is having an MVP season... ill take that piece over anyone in that draft not named JJ WATT in a heartbeat

the ultimate warrior WR Steve Smith called out cam for sulking and not being a leader.

Lol steve smith really should talk with his agressive butt... besides... wasnt cam a rookie that year

He's quieted down now that they're losing more, but Richard Sherman.

Bingo

You're confused? No! Not possible! :lol:

Bruh, not living in Houston you don't know the half of it. All anybody ever talks about is how he's "so humble." Or, "He doesn't even care about the money, just working hard and playing the game." He doesn't care about money yet he's on every friggin billboard, newpaper ad, TV, and radio commericals. Pretty sure he's not doing it for free. I know Peyton Manning's a ad whore, but he doesn't try to pull it off like he isn't.

Great point.

Bruh, not living in Houston you don't know the half of it. All anybody ever talks about is how he's "so humble." Or, "He doesn't even care about the money, just working hard and playing the game." He doesn't care about money yet he's on every friggin billboard, newpaper ad, TV, and radio commericals. Pretty sure he's not doing it for free. I know Peyton Manning's a ad whore, but he doesn't try to pull it off like he isn't.

i am sure watt is a nice person. And he's an amazing football player. But I have never been so sick of hearing someone's name (especially this week) and watching him throw tires at 4am and work out in the wilderness and... Go away please. Over exposed. Lol Edited by YoloinOhio