Reich Interviewing for MD Terps HC

Im still hoping things turn around starting this Sunday. Some people were hoping for the sentimental hire. At least if he gets this job he can get some HC experience and maybe down the road....who knows.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/02/report-chargers-oc-frank-reich-interviews-for-maryland-job/

Edited by billsfanmd07

It's a great job IMO for a first time HC but the big 10 recruiting battles in MD with psu and OSU( let alone the ACC ) are fierce. Right now, except for Diggs, they seem to get who they want out of there.

That said I think Reich would be a phenomenal recruiter.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Not a huge, huge SU football fan , tough to root much for a team that wins 3 or 4 games a year when you're out of the area and you have a 10-1 team down the road, so for all I know they've already hired someone, but wouldn't surprise me to see Etzell at SU

I think Chris Ash (OSU DC) is going there. Rumors over last few days and then a Cuse player tweeted it out last night.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Filled by DC at Michigan

@SIPeteThamel: Source: D.J. Durkin will be the next coach at Maryland.

Btw he's an Urban Meyer disciple so expect the spread-power offense at Maryland. He's a very strong national recruiter.

Edited by YoloinOhio