• Tyrod Taylor
    • Brian Hoyer
  2. 2. At Running Back?

• LeSean McCoy/Karlos Williams/Boobie Dixon
    • Alfred Blue/Chris Polk/Jonathan Grimes
  3. 3. At Wide Receiver/Tight End?

• DeAndre Hopkins/Cecil Shorts/Nate Washington/Ryan Griffin/CJ Fiedorwicz
    • Sammy Watkins/Robert Woods/Chris Hogan/Marcus Easley/Charles Clay

I voted for Taylor over Hoyer. But Tyrod isn't great either.

I voted for our RB crew. They are solid.

I voted for their WRs because I think Hopkins and Watkins are roughly equal (they tend to throw it up for Hopkins more than we normally do for Sammy). But our depth sucks. Woods is crap this year and Hogan is Blah. I like Cecil Shorts and Nate Washington more than our two and 3.

The only Texan I would rather have is JJ Watt. But still:

Buffalo Bills Defensive Line > Houston Texans Defensive Line.

Not even close. I'm not sure how this notion persists that we have some kind of elite D-line. They're below average in every single meaningful sense. At some point the product on the field IS what we have. Everyone seems to think that just the right combination of factors will turn this unit into last year's. Too many paid players. Also, I suspect that pettine and schwartz got these guys to play way above their median talent level, we're witnessing the regression to the mean here.

Picked all Bills. Still expect to lose

The 2015 Bills are the alltime superbowl champs of potential. They should get them all shirts that say High Potential, Low Achiever and make them wear them every day until they can beat a >.500 team

Bills obviously in QB and RB. I gave the pass catching edge to Houston. I think that their middle guys are better than our middle guys. I like Watkins and Hopkins a lot. Clay is definitely better but Shorts & Washington > Woods & Hogan IMO. That is what swung it for me.

Shorts > Woods. Shorts reminds me of Percy Harvin with his versatility. I like Hogan over Washington.

I chose Hoyer over Taylor fwiw. Texans usu put up more passing yards than the Bills and use their top guy. I have to think that's mostly on the QB. Experience maybe? Watkins has shown what he can do if you make the effort to throw his way.

Yeah, I do like Shorts better than any of our WRs after SW.

I am thinking that Deandre Hopkins might be the best receiver in the NFL right now. I think Sammy is similar, but he just hasn't had QB's willing to throw to him at all times, as Hopkins has had in Houston.

agree they are almost like the same player. Of course maybe I'm biased but I think Watkins has a higher ceiling and is a more polished route runner. On the Texans board they called Watkins a "poor man's Nuke" (Hopkins nickname) and I think it's the other way around but he just gets endless targets. So crazy that they both played at Clemson at the same time (!) and are best friends. Edited by YoloinOhio

Not even close. I'm not sure how this notion persists that we have some kind of elite D-line. They're below average in every single meaningful sense. At some point the product on the field IS what we have. Everyone seems to think that just the right combination of factors will turn this unit into last year's. Too many paid players. Also, I suspect that pettine and schwartz got these guys to play way above their median talent level, we're witnessing the regression to the mean here.

The 2015 Bills are the alltime superbowl champs of potential. They should get them all shirts that say High Potential, Low Achiever and make them wear them every day until they can beat a >.500 team

They have beaten 2 >.500 teams.