Same old Bills

Dan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Great Quint once said, so let me see, your cage goes in the water, you go in the water, and our shark is in the water, "Farewell and Adieu to your fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu to your ladies of Spain, for we have received orders to return back to Boston, and never we will see you again". One of my favorite lines in all movies from Jaws.

It's over guys. We can go with all of the scenarios you want, but it's over. We had a chance, and blew it again. Yes, we could run the table, but can anyone be honest with themselves and say this team, this one the way they are playing, will rip off 5 wins consecutively.

At the end of the day, it's a game that has no meaning or bearing on the real world. Unfortunately as fans who go to the games, buy the merchandise etc we are impacted in the wallet and frustrated by this ineptness. I, as a long time season ticket holder, am done with that. Probably enjoy watching the games more on tv.

Every Bills game I've been to the fans seem more concerned with getting completely annihilated then the actual outcome.

Unfortunately, that's the only way you can watch this garbage live on a regular basis.

Edited by Azucho98

It's worse. After missing the playoffs for 15 years, you have to assume that the drought has to end at some point soon. The idea of not making it - even as a fluke - just seems statistically impossible.

Now, however, we're stuck with Rex for at least one more year, at which point we're going to have to start again with a new HC, QB, and probably a large part of the D, just to name a few positions. And suddenly, 20 years without a sniff of the postseason becomes a reality.

Patriots, Giants, steelers, packers or Ravens. If you had to choose a team from that list to root for other than the bills who would you choose?

Ravens, only cause I've lived in Baltimore County for 25 years now. Giants would be 2nd, Pats would be 3rd. Loathe the other 2 teams/fan bases.

As the Great Quint once said, so let me see, your cage goes in the water, you go in the water, and our shark is in the water, "Farewell and Adieu to your fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu to your ladies of Spain, for we have received orders to return back to Boston, and never we will see you again". One of my favorite lines in all movies from Jaws.

It's over guys. We can go with all of the scenarios you want, but it's over. We had a chance, and blew it again. Yes, we could run the table, but can anyone be honest with themselves and say this team, this one the way they are playing, will rip off 5 wins consecutively.

:worthy: Great reference!

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Did you see all of the empty seats at Arrowhead? What happened to their rabid fan base that I used to remember? Did they stay home because they didn't want to get wet?

C'mon, your team is 5-5 playing out a 4 game win streak and in the playoff hunt...and you can't show up to support your team because "boo-hoo....it's waining out?"