Chicago bracing for riots & protests

tomato can

Link? You forget what Bush did after the election? I'm not saying. If you can't remember or chose to forget that's your problem.

It's about politicians, I thought you hated politicians. Is that all expect Republican ones? You bone head

You're extra angry today aren't you. Tummy ache from too much pie??

No I don't like Republicans either. They stopped representing me a long time ago. Why do you like Democrats so much?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS HILLARY TRIES TO WOO CIVIL-RIGHTS VOTERS, SCANDAL BREWS FOR ALLY RAHM EMANUEL:

The Chicago government is under fire for taking 13 months to file charges against the officer, even with the video evidence. A lawsuit was filed by a freelance journalist to order the release of video. And the charges were only announced at the deadline set by a judge for the videos release.

Chicago Tribune columnist John Kass noted that McDonald was shot in October 2014, and Emanuel was vying for re-election in the February 2015 vote.

Rahm sat on the video, and kept sitting on it, all the way through his re-election, as black ministers and other African-American political figures rallied to his side to get out the black vote and deny that vote to Jesus Chuy Garcia, Kass wrote. If the video had come out during the election campaign, Rahm Emanuel would not be mayor today.

So Rahm suppressed a potentially career destroying video, and Hillary blamed a video for magically causing the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens while standing over his casket and simultaneously being complicit in suppressing its maker. But really, at this point, for both politicians Democratic supporters*, what difference does it make?

Newsflash--a black kid gets killed in Chicago. Yes, the cop should be held accountable and Rahm is a foul-mouthed, corrupt POS but this is Chicago where killing black youths is like a perpetual deer season here in WNY. Move on folks, this barely caused a gatorman chuckle.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You're extra angry today aren't you. Tummy ache from too much pie??

No I don't like Republicans either. They stopped representing me a long time ago. Why do you like Democrats so much?

Yet you get all bent out of shape if anyone says anything at all about Bush. Be truthful to thy self and you might not look like such an angry fool in the vast majority of your posts.

What's that you say?? An excuse to riot, loot and attack cops with the full approval and backing the the President, Justice Dept and media!?!

Let the good times roll!!! :thumbsup:

Actually, today it's "No shopping, no commerce!" They're boycotting "white" stores, because as the "most creative race in history" (yes, they're actually saying that) they should only shop at black establishments.

Actually, today it's "No shopping, no commerce!" They're boycotting "white" stores, because as the "most creative race in history" (yes, they're actually saying that) they should only shop at black establishments.

But how will they know which white owned businesses to avoid? Maybe after they fix all those broken windows overnight, somebody can mark them with white stars

The white stores must be really upset at the decrease in fist fights and flash mob looting today.

The System Worked, So Why The Protests In Chicago?

by Andrew Malcolm

Original Article

The system only works for the Black Lives Matter protesters when there is a payday.

In fairness to the protesters, they are protesting and complaining of Rahm and his staff waiting 13 months to file charges and release the video. Doesn't justify some of the behavior but that delay does have a bad odor around it.

RAHM EMANUEL HOLDS OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE ON POLICE SHOOTING VIDEO, NOT HIMSELF:

“If the video had come out during the election campaign, Rahm Emanuel would not be mayor today.”

Related: “Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail.”

Also: “For violating a minor election law, Dinesh D’Souza was punished heavily. Even his liberal lawyer has realized his conviction was politically motivated.”

What is it with Obama and his associates such as Rahm (Obama’s former White House Chief of Staff) and Hillary (his Secretary of State) being complicit in suppressing videos and video makers?

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/220105/

Edited by B-Man

The street radicals in Chicago are screaming Police erased the video footage at a local Burger King and it was part of the cover up...

The FBI finds that to be untrue....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/7/71/1141111/source-fbi-finds-burger-king-video-not-altered-in-laquan-mcdonald-case

Edited by tomato can

The street radicals in Chicago are screaming Police erased the video footage at a local Burger King and it was part of the cover up...

The FBI finds that to be untrue....

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/7/71/1141111/source-fbi-finds-burger-king-video-not-altered-in-laquan-mcdonald-case

Now this is where the line "at this point, what difference does it make" actually works.

Hmmm, maybe there is something there to protest about.

You folks that don't think so....let me ask you. If the police killed your family member, would you think it OK that they refused to release the police video of the incident?

My family is white so you bring up an impossible hypothetical.