How is everyone feeling?

PO16FFS

I hate losing to the Cheaters, so I am naturally pissed off.

This season is far from over, and there were positives last night.

I'm waiting to hear the injury report, and am praying that Tyrod will be alright.

Tyrod Taylor may not be the long term answer for us, but we need him, if we are to end this damned playoff drought.

That's the spirit. Not everyone bailed out on TT.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone is saying that Amendola would have had a TD with Darby walking right by him.

Darby easily makes that tackle. What kills me is that even though technically you could give Rex a penalty for being where he was, that really should not have been called. And the total outcome of the play that the Patriots got screwed on was that they gained an extra 12-13 yards than they should have.

Where was the calls for Karlos to get him big plays?

From the Radio this AM - Does Tyrod not like Sammy? Give him the damn ball!!!

Knock Brady down often - check

Cover Gronk - Check

Get the running game going - Check

Minimize sacks - Check

Don't get hurt trying to be a hero - Fail

Complete passes downfield to the #1 guys - Fail.

Don't fumble deep in Cheaters territory - Fail

Not happy, but a L was expected. This was too close of a game not to be miffed.

You forgot:

Don't make stupid penalties - F A I L

You forgot:

Don't make stupid penalties - F A I L

There are no stupid penalties.

Yes, I said that. Yes, I'll repeat it: There. Are. No. Stupid. Penalties.

Because how can you tell if a penalty is stupid or not, when the guys calling the penalties are blatantly stupid and capricious? This isn't football anymore. It's Calvinball.

I took the 2009 loss to the Pats* on MNF really hard. I felt sick the next day. I'm not nearly as bad this time, I donno what changed. I think maybe it had to do with the fact that we're were winning the game in 2009. This time around, I feel like the Pats* were in control the whole time.

I'm frustrated. I wanted us to win, but I think I'm more frustrated with the fact that trying to read this board for logical football discussion has become extremely difficult. IMO there is far too much blaming the officials. They didn't cost us this game. Simply put, only scoring 13 points in a game isn't going to win you a lot of games in the NFL. I get it, the officials made bad calls, it happens every week to the majority of the teams in the league. For those who believe the NFL is out to screw the Bills, I ask why? Why would the NFL take a mediocre team and make them their whipping boys? There's no real benefit for them in doing that.

Confident.

Was not expecting a win, just really wanted a competitive game.

As long as TRod is playing, I predict we crush the Chiefs and Texans.

Our boys played a great game last night, no doubt.

Imo

Confident.

Imo

Here here!

To answer the question, I feel like something has to change with the way games are officiated.

I'm frustrated. I wanted us to win, but I think I'm more frustrated with the fact that trying to read this board for logical football discussion has become extremely difficult. IMO there is far too much blaming the officials. They didn't cost us this game. Simply put, only scoring 13 points in a game isn't going to win you a lot of games in the NFL. I get it, the officials made bad calls, it happens every week to the majority of the teams in the league. For those who believe the NFL is out to screw the Bills, I ask why? Why would the NFL take a mediocre team and make them their whipping boys? There's no real benefit for them in doing that.

Very true about the 13 points. If we scored just 13 points against any of the remaining 30 teams, we wouldn't be very successful.

as long as TT is ok then I'll be ok. Just move on to the next game.....I just hate being at work after I drank so much lol

This.

My body definitely wasn't liking me today at work. Didn't help that our A/C wasn't working so it was about 85 degrees in the office all day. :sick:

Confident.

Imo

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I fully agree wit Leroi, imo.

And for those saying we suck because we're now 5 - 5, guess everyone but the Pats, Bengals, Broncos, and Stillers, suck. Fortunately for us the rest of the AFC is in the same boat.

Let's hope our D can play like they did last night and that we can get our O's sh*t together. I still say if Shady catches that ball last night, we're looking at a different game...

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I fully agree wit Leroi, imo.

And for those saying we suck because we're now 5 - 5, guess everyone but the Pats, Bengals, Broncos, and Stillers, suck. Fortunately for us the rest of the AFC is in the same boat.

Let's hope our D can play like they did last night and that we can get our O's sh*t together. I still say if Shady catches that ball last night, we're looking at a different game...

Come over to the light side more often, we have Natty Ice!!

Imo

Edited by Leroi