Taylor injury watch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way he played tonight Taylor being out doesn't concern me much. He's inaccurate, can't read a defense, lacks confidence and has slow eyes. The only reason so many people on this board thinks he's the next Montana is that he doesn't make big mistakes aka turnovers like so many other Bills QB's since Kelly. However that doesn't mean we can actually get anywhere with him leading this team.

I like a QB that doesn't give the ball away much while he's learning. He also has a pretty damn good deep ball which normally helps our run game, and he has good accuracy. Let's not throw him under the bus because he came up 7 points shy to the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champs. That's a huge overreaction.

Edited by Georgia Bill

I don't wish him harm, but please get him out. He can't pressure a team deep, especially over the middle. Bellichick game planned totally around containing the run and defending from 15 yards and in. And he can't feel pressure coming from his right side and gets blasted at the worst times. Get him out, ceiling is too low. He can't take us far

Edited by JTSP

I like a QB that doesn't give the ball away much while he's learning. He also has a pretty damn good deep ball which normally helps our run game, and he has good accuracy. Let's not throw him under the bus because he came us 7 points shy to the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champs. That's a huge overreaction.

He's inaccurate: yet he came into tonight leading the NFL in completion percentage while throwing one of the highest percentage of deep balls in the NFL...

Dude needs to stop trying too hard...

With the way he played tonight Taylor being out doesn't concern me much. He's inaccurate, can't read a defense, lacks confidence and has slow eyes. The only reason so many people on this board thinks he's the next Montana is that he doesn't make big mistakes aka turnovers like so many other Bills QB's since Kelly. However that doesn't mean we can actually get anywhere with him leading this team.

Kelly was a turnover machine with his gunslinger mentality very much like Favre. Yet Kelly was fortunate to play with a guy like Thurman and and vastly under rated defense.

Kelly was a turnover machine with his gunslinger mentality very much like Favre. Yet Kelly was fortunate to play with a guy like Thurman and and vastly under rated defense.

It was a completely different era...defensive players were actually allowed to compete for the ball back then, and the rules didn't completely favor the offense. All QB's then threw double digit interceptions back then...Marino had 4 seasons with over 20 interceptions

Edited by matter2003

It was a completely different era...defensive players were actually allowed to compete for the ball back then, and the rules didn't completely favor the offense. All QB's then threw double digit interceptions back then...Marino had 4 seasons with over 20 interceptions

Valid point.

With the way he played tonight Taylor being out doesn't concern me much. He's inaccurate, can't read a defense, lacks confidence and has slow eyes. The only reason so many people on this board thinks he's the next Montana is that he doesn't make big mistakes aka turnovers like so many other Bills QB's since Kelly.
This.Teams have caught on. They've got film on him now. I don't want to hear about injuries either.Just another reason to move on. He's 10 games in as a starter and he's been injured, missed games, and injured again.

I like a QB that doesn't give the ball away much while he's learning. He also has a pretty damn good deep ball which normally helps our run game, and he has good accuracy. Let's not throw him under the bus because he came up 7 points shy to the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champs. That's a huge overreaction.

The deep ball is all he has because he can't read a defense. That's a skill that players rarely acquire if it's something they don't have to begin with.

The deep ball is all he has because he can't read a defense. That's a skill that players rarely acquire if it's something they don't have to begin with.

With a 70% completion percentage (highest in NFL going in to the game), I think it's safe to say the deep ball is not all he has. No one completes that many deep passes :)

4 weeks sounds about right- might as well start wondering who the next qb will be- this guy is not build for the nfl game

Nope, Lil man can't keep up with the weekly grind.

With a 70% completion percentage (highest in NFL going in to the game), I think it's safe to say the deep ball is not all he has. No one completes that many deep passes :)

Most of his completions are short yardage.

Nope, Lil man can't keep up with the weekly grind.

Most of his completions are short yardage.

See you poked your head out again

When we win again u will disappear

I think he was hurt on our of bounds play the play before he fell on shoulder. He was whipped to the ground on that 5 yard run and took a while to get up.

Torn labrum is my diagnosis. Probably was getting more swollen as game went on and that made it harder to throw.

Good call on that....went to the ground hard on that out of bounds play. Labrum sounds right