Requisite smug article out of Boston about MNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Local radio creating a mash of "haters" from ESPN. And they were taking over/under calls on whether or not the Patriots will send a player over to the ESPN desk to be interviewed.

They are already discussing how the Broncos are going to suffer with/without Peyton.

Kirk Minnehan is the biggest douchebag in New England.

Cant say I really disagree with him if I am going to be honest.

Sucks to hear... but if you ignore the cheating, it is absolutely true.

The Pats' competition in the AFC: Indy hasn't been right all year, Denver and Cincinnati both struggling a bit. Then the rest are a pit of mediocrity. The Patriots have won like 1,000 straight meaningful AFC home games.

How can the Pats' media and fans not 'discount' the Bills at this point? They have completely owned the Bills for a generation. Every time we and some of the media starts spouting off about how the Bills are ready and look out Pats, New England wins fairly convincingly.

When you run into a smug Pats fan, do what I do: Ask them who their favorite player is, prior to 2000, not named Bledsoe.

Nine times out of 10, hilarity ensues.

It's even better if you can name some for them. Hahaha!

Sprinkle in some random names, and it is even funnier. Like watching a Jimmy Kimmel Lie Witness News sketch

Over the last 15 years, what has made this an untrue statement?

Well they have lost in the Playoffs to Denver (Twice), Baltimore (Twice), New York Jets, and Indianapolis pretty recently.

There is a reason they single out those teams in the article. If those teams were truly pathetic, then it is pathetic that they lost to them.

Edit: If you take a stroll to their forums, they have constant news updates on the misery of Baltimore this year. That's how bitter they are.

Edited by What a Tuel

Well they have lost in the Playoffs to Denver (Twice), Baltimore (Twice), New York Jets, and Indianapolis pretty recently.

There is a reason they single out those teams in the article. If those teams were truly pathetic, then it is pathetic that they lost to them.

Edit: If you take a stroll to their forums, they have constant news updates on the misery of Baltimore this year. That's how bitter they are.

I can't remember them losing recently to Indy ???