Two Undefeated Teams in SB 50

Rico

If it's not the Bills, I would love to see the 18-0 Panthers vs. the 18-0 Bengals or Pats...

just to see all the interviews during media week with the 72 Felons.

:censored: Shula,

:censored: Buoniconti,

:censored: Manny Fernandez,

:censored: Larry Little,

:censored: every other :censored: from that team (except Bob Griese from QB U :thumbsup: ), and

:censored: every :censored: waving their white hankie.

I feel better now...

Am I the only one who thinks Carolina is a fraud? They will not be in the Super Bowl...

Considering Seattle and Green Bay have been exposed as frauds, we're running out of options for an NFC representative.

Hopefully the Giants will be in the mix since they know how to play the Pats*, even if they can't manage the last two minutes of a game for ****.

Perfect quarterbacking? Coming into today his completion percentage was something like 52%, lower than Kapernick's.

Gotta watch the games. He's a machine. With meh at best position players all around on offense.

I suspect Cam will wear down. He takes a beating.

He gives out plenty of beatings too. He will get a sb or two before its all said and done.

If it's not the Bills, I would love to see the 18-0 Panthers vs. the 18-0 Bengals or Pats...

just to see all the interviews during media week with the 72 Felons.

:censored: Shula,

:censored: Buoniconti,

:censored: Manny Fernandez,

:censored: Larry Little,

:censored: every other :censored: from that team (except Bob Griese from QB U :thumbsup: ), and

:censored: every :censored: waving their white hankie.

I feel better now...

As long as the pats*** lose bigtime. i'm in!

cam needs benjamin on that offense and i'd say they are a contender. Josh norman is playing on a different level right now. Who's gonna beat the panthers though? Minny or the cards? The cats could be in the super bowl

I could see the Cardinals beating the Panthers.

Gotta watch the games. He's a machine. With meh at best position players all around on offense.

He gives out plenty of beatings too. He will get a sb or two before its all said and done.

He better get them in the next few years because his career will go on a steady decline when he gets into his 30s and his athletic ability starts to diminish and the beatings he has taken take their toll. He's not a guy who will have success into his mid or late 30s.