We WILL be the 1...

The table is set for the Bills to win next Monday, the only question is if they will be hungry enough to eat.

1. The Patriots are beat up, no Lewis, no Edelman and a beat up Offensive line.

2. Pats coming off an emotional come from behind win against the only team to give them trouble in recent years.

3.Pats due for an emotional let down game, hard to get geared up to play the lowly Bills who you owned for a decade.

4. Bills have extra time to prepare and rest their players.

5. Rex is due for a big game on national TV against his arch rival.

6. Things change sooner or later, why not now.

I admire (somewhat) the optimistic fandom of some of you. It's the Pats*! They're pizzed off from Deflate-Gate and they're making the League pay for it with their incredible performances. They realisticly have to be considered the SB Champs and may just do it without a loss.

Take the Pats*, lay the points and bet the farm.

SportsClubStats disagrees with you. If the Bills win it thinks the Bills playoffs chances go up from 41.6% to 61.5% :)

Then if they lose to a weaker opponent the next week then it will probably drop below 41.6%. Those probablity stats only mean anything in the last couple of weeks of the season.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Then if they lose to a weaker opponent the next week then it will probably drop below 41.6%. Those probablity stats only mean anything in the last couple of weeks of the season.

It would have to be a MUCH weaker opponent. The reason for the big jump this week is because NE is the much stronger team.

The stats in general get better as the season goes on so what you are saying is of course somewhat true about their meaningfulness. But I have found that they tend to be much more accurate, and worth considering, the second half of the season. Not just that last couple of weeks.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It would have to be a MUCH weaker opponent. The reason for the big jump this week is because NE is the much stronger team.

The stats in general get better as the season goes on so what you are saying is of course somewhat true about their meaningfulness. But I have found that they tend to be much more accurate, and worth considering, the second half of the season. Not just that last couple of weeks.

I wonder what the probablity was last year after the Green Bay win and then the probablity after the Oakland Raiders loss the next week?