Around the league Week 10

YoloinOhio

he was show boating or something stretching the ball out

Giants were definitely physical, seemed to work

Giants got pressure with 3 and blitzer

I didn't see the whole game. How were they getting pressure from their front 3 and a blitzer while our $100 trillion line couldn't touch Brady?

Does it matter? We have a history of making Pats scrubs look like HoFers.

Haha. Good point.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in Pats* country. I was grilling on the porch, avoiding all mention of the game because I was convinced NE* would win.

I was wondering what was going on...

Then I heard the howls up and down the block.

Like I said... They always win. To be honest they have just about ruined football for me because it all seems meaningless.

I didn't see the whole game. How were they getting pressure from their front 3 and a blitzer while our $100 trillion line couldn't touch Brady?

Haha. Good point.

Pats right side o line is dinged up. But Giants were very aggresive

I live in Pats* country. I was grilling on the porch, avoiding all mention of the game because I was convinced NE* would win.

I was wondering what was going on...

Then I heard the howls up and down the block.

Like I said... They always win. To be honest they have just about ruined football for me because it all seems meaningless.

at some point the throne will be toppled> Lets hope the Bills are the ones do just that

Pats right side o line is dinged up. But Giants were very aggresive

at some point the throne will be toppled> Lets hope the Bills are the ones do just that

They're almost out of OLine, aren't they? Have some come back?

Haha. Good point.

Because the Giants know how to game plan against the Pats*, they always do. Sadly, the Bills have no idea, no matter who's coaching or playing.

No. The game will end as fast as if they were only rushing 4.

You want to do a combination of blitzing, disguising blitzes, disguising zone coverage and throw in some press coverage in the mix too.

No, you only have to blitz until he's carted off the field.

No. The game will end as fast as if they were only rushing 4.

You want to do a combination of blitzing, disguising blitzes, disguising zone coverage and throw in some press coverage in the mix too.

press all the time. The Giants had 7 on or near the line much of the game

Anyone unsure of corrupt officiating in the League needs to look no further than this game.

Exhibit A--call of hands to the face on the Giants on a key drive close to the goal line when the replay clearly showed a hands to the face by the Cheats* center (uncalled of course) and yet Nantz and Simms say nothing; and

exhibit B--Beckham catches a TD gets two feet down including a step with the ball and the call on the field is overturned (CBS's Mike Carey agrees, of course).

Utter BS

To be fair most here seemed to agree with the call.

Why do you even watch them play?

No, you only have to blitz until he's carted off the field.

and then what. anybody thought about that? nope because few think we can overcome Brady.

Ginats played a decent game against Brady really.

he went to the pass pass pass again. maybe he will get tired from throwing so often?

Anyone unsure of corrupt officiating in the League needs to look no further than this game.

Exhibit A--call of hands to the face on the Giants on a key drive close to the goal line when the replay clearly showed a hands to the face by the Cheats* center (uncalled of course) and yet Nantz and Simms say nothing; and

exhibit B--Beckham catches a TD gets two feet down including a step with the ball and the call on the field is overturned (CBS's Mike Carey agrees, of course).

Utter BS

1. Thats not a catch.

2. You fail to mention the terrible holding call on Andrews the play before when Blount scored.

The giants lost this game because they failed miserably with clock management on that final offensive series inside the 5. One run takes you 2 minute warning. Another eats 5-6 seconds. A third eats 45 seconds. New England needed every second and the giants gifted them at least 30 seconds with their playcalling.

To be fair most here seemed to agree with the call.

Why do you even watch them play?

the play was too fast to see on the field. but he had possession and moved just before the slap. I could never overturn it but i think he had control and feet set

1. Thats not a catch.

2. You fail to mention the terrible holding call on Andrews the play before when Blount scored.

The giants lost this game because they failed miserably with clock management on that final offensive series inside the 5. One run takes you 2 minute warning. Another eats 5-6 seconds. A third eats 45 seconds. New England needed every second and the giants gifted them at least 30 seconds with their playcalling.

its true, the Giants again lost the game from clock management. But they might have been the better team today