I Can't Picture Buffalo Winning... or Losing

BuffaloBaumer

I have such a strange feeling about tonight and I just can't believe this team is going to blow it with so much talent going against Fitz...I mean, it's FITZ! At the same time, with so much attention drawn to the night game and it really being a must win, I am soooooo used to the Bills blowing it. Bottom line, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight and am nervous as Hell.

We win, it will be smooth sailing! Go Bills!!!

We've proven we can hang with any team, outside of stupid penalties or horrible 7 second stretches of QB play. The question is, will we win in the end or not?

You're a regular Shakespeare!

Edited by HamSandwhich

This one is easy to predict fellas! Fitz will be driving his team down late in the game going in for the kill after a solid game. Then suddenly he will lose his senses & do something incredibly stupid, securing the W for the opposing team! How many times have we seen it? Only this time we'll be cheering!

I have such a strange feeling about tonight and I just can't believe this team is going to blow it with so much talent going against Fitz...I mean, it's FITZ! At the same time, with so much attention drawn to the night game and it really being a must win, I am soooooo used to the Bills blowing it. Bottom line, I have no idea what's going to happen tonight and am nervous as Hell.

So a draw then?

In what twisted world.. Hockey rocks

the Bills will most likely fail to show up on a national stage and embarrass us

So pretty much what they usually do when on the national stage. Either that or show up for half a game and take a big lead only to blow it.

Edited by The Wiz