Refugee Crisis in Europe

You no wanna respond, Meazza?

I am asking a sincere question, if it develops into "non-violent, yet incendiary protests by day, but terrorist attacks by night", that's okay?

No-Go Zones where strong arm tactics, and Sharia law rule, and police are chased away with violence, but the non-violent protests with chants of "We will conquer____" shouldn't be considered part of a revolt?

I was taking a nap.

Those are Islamists and most likely heavily monitored by the government agencies. If you're able to prove it, don't let them into the country.

Read my posting history, would anything I've ever said suggest I agree with these people?

You didn't really respond to my question. What do you do with the people that are already there, in the scenarios I laid out?

If the KKK was marching peacefully (chanting about violence against blacks) by day, but fire bombing homes by night, what is a reasonable response?

Edited by HoF Watkins

You didn't really respond to my question. What do you do with the people that are already there, in the scenarios I laid out?

Are you comfortable with policies that arrest/deport people for voicing opinions/protesting (assuming they haven't committed crimes or terrorism)?

Are you comfortable with policies that arrest/deport people for voicing opinions/protesting (assuming they haven't committed crimes or terrorism)?

No.

But in Europe they aren't just "voicing opinions", they are making threats, then later some are committing violence. And in areas where Sharia law is being enforced, they are committing crimes that I would consider a revolt against the government.

Edited by HoF Watkins

No.

But in Europe they aren't just "voicing opinions", they are making threats, then later some are committing violence. And in areas where Sharia law is being enforced, they are committing crimes that I would consider a revolt against the government.

Well technically if any of them are making threats, they are violating laws and should be arrested.

Tourism is going to plummet, and I don't see a polite solution. I'm not anxious to see violence, but where can this go?

https://twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/832006673409593348

Are these protests and opinions, or threats? It looks like threats being chanted to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=YFHWi4I8Fuo

Chants and signs about rights being denied, or inequalities, are protests.

Chants and signs about conquering, are threats.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Tourism is going to plummet, and I don't see a polite solution. I'm not anxious to see violence, but where can this go?

Are these protests and opinions, or threats? It looks like threats being chanted to me.

Chants and signs about rights being denied, or inequalities, are protests.

Chants and signs about conquering, are threats.

All those extremists and not a single suicide bomber amongst them. Such a pity.

Wifey and I refused to go on a European vacation this year because of this shi t.

Two years ago we took a cab ride from Lyon to Paul Bocuse's restaurant - about a 40 mile trip each way.

About halfway on the outbound trip the young North African cabbie started asking about Guantanamo torture and showed us pics on his phone... from Abu Grab.

I told him it was not happening at Guantanamo, but he wouldn't believe me. It was not a comfortable ride.

Return trip was fine. But ISIS is light years ahead of the US is pushing a narrative on the Intarwebs.

Europe is self infected now with a new Black Plague. It's a disease spread by rats of a different sort.

It's only a matter of time before the bodies begin to stack up in the streets.

It's theatre of the absurd.

Edited by Nanker

http://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-anti-islamist-presidential-candidate-calls-moroccan-migrants-scum/

“The Moroccan scum in Holland … once again not all are scum… but there is a lot of Moroccan scum in Holland who make the streets unsafe, mostly young people… and that should change,” Wilders told a scrum of journalists before attempting to take a stroll at a market in Spijkenisse, just south of Rotterdam.

In my opinion anyone with hair like this should be as far away from making critical decisions as possible.

000_LT4SDHDF768-e1487424352437-635x357.j