Refugee Crisis in Europe

Since when does PJ have to be high to post stupid ****. He's a hillary bot.

And another one from Sam Harris:

Sam Harris is an atheist who rails on Islam as much as he does any other religion. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Oh by the way....did you see the heresy trial taking place in "moderate" Indonesia?

Sam Harris is an atheist who rails on Islam as much as he does any other religion. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Oh by the way....did you see the heresy trial taking place in "moderate" Indonesia?

Did you watch the video?

Did you watch the video?

Edit part trois:

There's only one point that I disagree with him on and that's on the effectiveness of travel bans. My retort to his thought? If we allow all the "moderates" to escape the muslim world and come here, who's left in their countries?

:lol: I should ask YOU if you watched the video. He pretty much agrees with me that Islam is incompatible with western society, and that even muslims in places like the UK still support death for lampooners of Islam, and other topics. Also you missed the part where he said "you cannot separate jihadism from islam." Exactly.

Edited by joesixpack

Edit part trois:

There's only one point that I disagree with him on and that's on the effectiveness of travel bans. My retort to his thought? If we allow all the "moderates" to escape the muslim world and come here, who's left in their countries?

:lol: I should ask YOU if you watched the video. He pretty much agrees with me that Islam is incompatible with western society, and that even muslims in places like the UK still support death for lampooners of Islam, and other topics. Also you missed the part where he said "you cannot separate jihadism from islam." Exactly.

If you watched the video, you'll see that he talks about supporting the moderate voices in Islam and that it's going to a civil war. Pretty much what I've been saying for the last few pages.

He is also filming a project on Islam as I posted with a former radical Majid Nawaz whom I respect greatly.

Muslims won't let me bang their daughters.

Meh. Keep em out.

I got a fun Iraqi girl I can introduce you to

Yeah, these smug meme's actually reinforce the idea that careful control of immigration is essential.

no. They're beautiful telling efforts that 99% of the country can't see. Blowjoe posts this. Sam responds mocking the obvious error of it. Jill then chimes in to ridicule Sam which was the original idea.

You know how many people I set off posting pictures of the presidents and the. Proclaiming that america is great and always has been - more or less - only to force a feminist to chime in saying its all cis male?

You have a lot to learn

Don't think he's a shitlib, just think he's blinded by the poon :P

Did I miss the part where he's getting that sweet, sweet, hijab kitty?

Lol

Welcome back

Something something, blame Canada, something something

Egypt? Iraq? Iran? Nope, London.

https://twitter.com/zlando/status/830674354228908033

I just don't see how this ends well.

How civilized.

It's like the old maxim: "You can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl."

How civilized.

It's like the old maxim: "You can take the girl out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the girl."

I'm not against Muslim immigration, but it needs to be done SLOWLY.

For some reason, the choice this political season was basically

"No Muslim immigration, and a border wall/deportations"

OR

"As many as possible (at least 500,000 a year), amnesty for any one that can get over the border, and a permanent transformation of the country's demographics"

Not a hard choice for me.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Did you watch the video?

Summary of all Sam Harris videos:

Nerdy kid with slightly above average IQ can't get laid in High School or college

Develops schtick talking about atheism where he talks down to everyone, especially God and anyone who believes in God...schtick not that complicated but delivered calmly with enough logic and half truths to fool average to below average intellects.

Refines schtick, discovers he can make money out from it because a lot of people are idiots

Gets laid after his college campus speeches once in a while, thus attaining his original goal, also makes a few bucks along the way

Keeps rolling and gains followers some of whom think all religions are incompatible with Western Civilization although much of Western Civilization have easily identifiable religious principles in their founding.

Summary of all Sam Harris videos:

Nerdy kid with slightly above average IQ can't get laid in High School or college

Develops schtick talking about atheism where he talks down to everyone, especially God and anyone who believes in God...schtick not that complicated but delivered calmly with enough logic and half truths to fool average to below average intellects.

Refines schtick, discovers he can make money out from it because a lot of people are idiots

Gets laid after his college campus speeches once in a while, thus attaining his original goal, also makes a few bucks along the way

Keeps rolling and gains followers some of whom think all religions are incompatible with Western Civilization although much of Western Civilization have easily identifiable religious principles in their founding.

Summary of all crazyonz 4merper4merper4merper4merper post,

1) B word about Canadians

2) B word about a squirrel

3) Switch it up once in a while from trolling to being uber serious to remain relevant

4) Talk about heads rolling down flights of stairs.

5) Lather

6) Rinse

7) Repeat

Edited by meazza

Summary of all crazyonz 4merper4merper4merper4merper post,

1) B word about Canadians

2) B word about a squirrel

3) Switch it up once in a while from trolling to being uber serious to remain relevant

4) Talk about heads rolling down flights of stairs.

5) Lather

6) Rinse

7) Repeat

But you know when he switches it up?

When a Canadian squirrel's head is rolling down a flight of stairs.

When a Canadian squirrel's head is rolling down a flight of stairs.

You know who else used to roll squirrels' heads down the stairs?

post-88-0-02084200-1487198836_thumb.jpg