Refugee Crisis in Europe

Summary of all crazyonz 4merper4merper4merper4merper post,

1) B word about Canadians

2) B word about a squirrel

3) Switch it up once in a while from trolling to being uber serious to remain relevant

4) Talk about heads rolling down flights of stairs.

5) Lather

6) Rinse

7) Repeat

Good one.

Now explain why all religions are incompatible with Western society.

Good one.

Now explain why all religions are incompatible with Western society.

I did not properly word my original statement.

Religions can coexist with Western society as long as the state remains secular, such as what you have in Israel and in the west. The issue in Islamic countries is that they are moving away from secularism such as what happened in Algeria.

I did not properly word my original statement.

Religions can coexist with Western society as long as the state remains secular, such as what you have in Israel and in the west. The issue in Islamic countries is that they are moving away from secularism such as what happened in Algeria.

So tell me, what is the proper response to the London demonstrations I linked to?

Edited by HoF Watkins

So I guess I was correct when I called your statement a pile of crap.

FYI I am also correct about Sam Harris.

why is it a pile of crap?

And I don't follow all of Sam's work but his documentary that he is doing with majid is good.

Are they violent?

Well, there have been a number of terrorist acts throughout Europe. And there are plenty of violent riots there. Lot's of burning cars, and attacks of policemen, at the very least.

But, it's a leap to associate those with these protesters. I guess they will just have to wait until the violence occurs during an actual protest (as they chant "Jihad! and "We will conquer America!"). 'Til then it's all good!

My question also goes beyond an immediate violent response but to the question of immigration. Do you think it's wise to continue admitting more Muslims when they are so discontent, and openly vowing to conquer an allied nation (and even the UK itself)?

Edited by HoF Watkins

why is it a pile of crap?

And I don't follow all of Sam's work but his documentary that he is doing with majid is good.

It was a pile of crap because it was a sentence that was completely wrong. It addition it is stark contrast to the founding documents of the United States which I believe would be considered western.

"The sky is green" would be an equal less false than your statement.

Well, there have been a number of terrorist acts throughout Europe. And there are plenty of violent riots there. Lot's of burning cars, and attacks of policemen, at the very least.

But, it's a leap to associate those with these protesters. I guess they will just have to wait until the violence occurs during an actual protest (as they chant "Jihad! and "We will conquer America!"). 'Til then it's all good!

My question also goes beyond an immediate violent response but to the question of immigration. Do you think it's wise to continue admitting more Muslims when they are so discontent, and openly vowing to conquer an allied nation (and even the UK itself)?

You no wanna respond, Meazza?

I am asking a sincere question, if it develops into "non-violent, yet incendiary protests by day, but terrorist attacks by night", that's okay?

No-Go Zones where strong arm tactics, and Sharia law rule, and police are chased away with violence, but the non-violent protests with chants of "We will conquer____" shouldn't be considered part of a revolt?

Edited by HoF Watkins

You no wanna respond, Meazza?

I am asking a sincere question, if it develops into "non-violent, yet incendiary protests by day, but terrorist attacks by night", that's okay?

If not, what's a REASONABLE response?

I was taking a nap.

Those are Islamists and most likely heavily monitored by the government agencies. If you're able to prove it, don't let them into the country.

Read my posting history, would anything I've ever said suggest I agree with these people?

Edited by meazza

They are calling for the destruction of America. I have an issue with that.

canada is part of america. i wonder when meazza will realize that.

trashing mexico doesn't count - because it's mexico. what are you going to do to make it worse?

canada is part of america. i wonder when meazza will realize that.

trashing mexico doesn't count - because it's mexico. what are you going to do to make it worse?

For !@#$s sake learn to !@#$ing read.

I was taking a nap.

Those are Islamists and most likely heavily monitored by the government agencies. If you're able to prove it, don't let them into the country.

Read my posting history, would anything I've ever said suggest I agree with these people?

From what I have read, you seem to be against Trump's immigration policy.

As I stated above, I am okay with a limited, and slow-paced immigration policy for Muslims. This election didn't give you that choice, it was "all or nothing", and 4 years (or 8) years of no Muslim immigration ( especially during a time when there is open conflict between the US and these areas) seems like the wiser choice.

Edited by HoF Watkins

From what I have read, you seem to be against Trump immigration policy.

As I stated above, I am okay with a limited, and slow-paced immigration policy for Muslims. This election didn't give you that choice, it was "all or nothing", and 4 years (or 8) years of no Muslim immigration ( especially during a time when there is open conflict between the US and these areas) seems like the wiser choice.

The reason I am against Trump's immigration policy is because I don't think it is effective, I don't think I've ever debated the morality of it.