The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Bosa has to realize he is now in the most tolerant city in the history of the world so views like his can't be tolerated.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So he liked posts with racist and homophobic hashtags and they’re focusing on him calling Kaepernick a clown??  Why not focus on cleaning up the poop and needles and those depositing both on your streets SF? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So he liked posts with racist and homophobic hashtags and they’re focusing on him calling Kaepernick a clown??  Why not focus on cleaning up the poop and needles and those depositing both on your streets SF? 

I never read past the CK stuff.  And I don't think he was a clown.  He was a dope parroting commie crap taught to him by his girlfriend.  It's his right too.  It's Bosa's right to call him a clown as well.  Sadly I think it is possible that the SF press never lets this go and it has an actual impact on his career.

38 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I never read past the CK stuff.  And I don't think he was a clown.  He was a dope parroting commie crap taught to him by his girlfriend.  It's his right too.  It's Bosa's right to call him a clown as well.  Sadly I think it is possible that the SF press never lets this go and it has an actual impact on his career.

That's why Trump tweeted to Bosa today. 

Troller in Chief knows what he's doing with this tweet: 

• Like (+1) 2

I remember when my Dad sat me down for the "talk" on Immanuel Kant................?

D5XQM5dU0AABLSk.jpg:large

Imagine this warning in every text of the Western Canon and you have a pretty good picture what the library of tomorrow looks like.

Leftists are insane.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

about 1 in 150 will grasp anything from Kant, and you first have to know how to read closely and bother putting in the effort without 12 distractions dominate you

the warning is there to entice kids to think its subversive 

Facebook putting Milo, Laura Loomer, @PrisonPlanet, and Alex Jones in the same category as Farrakhan was bad enough.

Banning them was unacceptable.

Especially PJ Watson. I don’t know Paul but find his work interesting and professional.

I don’t want Farrakhan censored either.

I want his hate and racism on full display for all to see.

That’s the heart of the First Amendment.

If you’re scared of speech, the problem is in you and the insecurity you have with your beliefs.

I’ve never once heard someone speak and thought “That person should be silenced.”

Let everyone speak. And may the best ideas win.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I don’t want Farrakhan censored either.

I want his hate and racism on full display for all to see.

That’s the heart of the First Amendment.

If you’re scared of speech, the problem is in you and the insecurity you have with your beliefs.

I’ve never once heard someone speak and thought “That person should be silenced.”

Let everyone speak. And may the best ideas win.

I agree about free speech and all, but really couldn't we find a way to shut up Mazie Hirono and Maxine Watters?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I agree about free speech and all, but really couldn't we find a way to shut up Mazie Hirono and Maxine Watters?

That's easy. Just give them some sodium pentothol (truth serum). Since neither are able to speak without lying, a dose of truth serum every morning would assure they don't speak at all.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

nah. they need to keep talking. the more the better actually.

• Like (+1) 2

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST EXAMPLES OF NEWSROOM FACISM:

I’ve never met now-former Baltimore TV local news anchor Mary Bubala, but I am outraged as an American and a journalist over her firing for a question that clearly wasn’t remotely related to the fact the city’s two most recent (corrupt) mayors were both Black and women.

Note in particular that Loyola University of Maryland Professor Karsonya Wise Whitehead claimed to know Bubala was asking a racist question because she knows Bubala’s heart.

Either this kind of totalitarian rationalization ends or liberty isn’t long for anybody in this country except those with approved opinions.

• Like (+1) 1