Predictions: Bills v. Jets

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Thanks for the shoutout. Carpenter killed me with that missed extra point! But the game went pretty much how I thought it would. 2 good defenses and 2 not that great offenses. The team that made the least amount of mistakes would win and luckily that was us this time. But too close for comfort

Nostra-diggz-mas

maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket today. Friday the 13th, I'm feeling lucky!

Edited by kdiggz

Thanks for the shoutout. Carpenter killed me with that missed FG! But the game went pretty much how I thought it would. 2 good defenses and 2 not that great offenses. The team that made the least amount of mistakes would win and luckily that was us this time. But too close for comfort

One missed XP away from a perfect score prediction. Well done Sir!

And it tastes so good to be wrong!

That's what a real man does. :thumbsup:

Now we need people to pick the Patriots and be wrong!

Thanks for the shoutout. Carpenter killed me with that missed FG! But the game went pretty much how I thought it would. 2 good defenses and 2 not that great offenses. The team that made the least amount of mistakes would win and luckily that was us this time. But too close for comfort

maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket today. Friday the 13th, I'm feeling lucky!

Nice prediction, keep up the good predicting. I had Bills 17-13. Go Bills!

This SHOULD have been the score of that game. Get TDs instead of field goals and we would have blown them away.

actually Lawson dropped a sure pick 6 on one of the first series and Sammy had Revis on that early deep ball. Could have been 14 more points. But TNF games are rarely highly executed by either team playing.

+1

Defense played better than I expected, especially in big spots. Great win, I'm thrilled to be 0-1 so far this week!

Who on the NYJ offense scares you? There is no one from my POV as they are not elite at any position on that side of the ball. No deep threat to respect and a QB who poses no threat to beat you over the top on a regular basis. No home run hitter at RB. They are a pedestrian offensive team and the Bills, even with injuries on D, outclass the Jets' offense.

Thanks for the shoutout. Carpenter killed me with that missed extra point! But the game went pretty much how I thought it would. 2 good defenses and 2 not that great offenses. The team that made the least amount of mistakes would win and luckily that was us this time. But too close for comfort

Please pick 7 random numbers for me

CBF

Who on the NYJ offense scares you? There is no one from my POV as they are not elite at any position on that side of the ball. No deep threat to respect and a QB who poses no threat to beat you over the top on a regular basis. No home run hitter at RB. They are a pedestrian offensive team and the Bills, even with injuries on D, outclass the Jets' offense.

No one really scares me, but the Bills defense isn't good enough to completely shut them down either. The Jets produced just about what they normally do on offense. Meanwhile, the Bills didn't do much against the Jets D and won as a result of the turnovers. If the turnover margin is even in that game, Bills lose. I didn't count on that.