Deadspin: Assault Pictures of Greg Hardy's Ex-Girlfriend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a dude that size and strength tosses you around, or even grabs you firmly, you will look like that. Given the size differential even rough sex could account for them. Many NFL players look worse after games which is why they soak in tubs filled with ice water.

Edited by JTSP

I don't recall particulars of the story but it looks like hardy has a bruise on his right eye, which means a self defense argument could have been made on his behalf. I also don't like the fact she failed to cooperate with DA, resulting in the case being dropped. Some allege its because he paid her off, but even so what does that say about her character ?

Edited by JTSP

Are you disagreeing with me here? I mean, I knew he hit her. I knew Ray Rice punched his wife. Both of those things are abhorrent, no matter the circumstances short of their life being threatened. But I don't understand the phenomena of the pictures/video changing anything.

I realize this sounds bad, and I agree that their should be a moral condemnation of both Rice and Hardy. But I think we should also examine how folks some how care "less" until they see it firsthand.

On same page.

Jerrah says.....Shhhhhh

@DavidMooreDMN

Cowboys officials are aware of photos that have surfaced of Greg Hardy and Nicole Holder and have no comment.

Of course they have no comment. They have seen them before and don't care.

I don't recall particulars of the story but it looks like hardy has a bruise on his right eye, which means a self defense argument could have been made on his behalf. I also don't like the fact she failed to cooperate with DA, resulting in the case being dropped. Some allege its because he paid her off, but even so what does that say about her character ?

Seriously man, if this is your outlook on the situation I feel sorry for any woman in your life. Shameful. There is absolutely no excuse for this. Hardy is a lowlife POS.

Are you saying a man has no self defense rights if the attacker is a woman?

There is no excuse for a man beating up on a woman. None. To suggest those injuries were sustained in self defense by a 260 pound man is rediculous.

There is no excuse for a man beating up on a woman. None. To suggest those injuries were sustained in self defense by a 260 pound man is rediculous.

So it does sound like you are saying a man has no self defense rights if the attacker is a woman. Did you also root for the glen close character in fatal obsession?

So it does sound like you are saying a man has no self defense rights if the attacker is a woman. Did you also root for the glen close character in fatal obsession?

Whatever man. I am not sure how you get that analogy out of this situation but justify on.

i didn't follow the story very closely but I thought I read that she reportedly only had a hangnail or something... That she didn't have injuries. Could be wrong.

No, that's incorrect.

Hardy's lawyer, during the bench trial resulting in conviction, asked her something to the effect of how all she alleged could have happened to her when she didn't "break a nail".

Getting slammed around only counts if a girl breaks her nails, evidently. The lawyer's contention was that if Hardy had really thrown her around, she would have been injured much more severely.

Edited by Hopeful