McCown Out for the Season; Manziel Out with Concussion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between Johnny going to Vegas for the night and Jerry Hughes watching the TCU game all last night?

Which commute is more treacherous with a snow storm hitting Great Lakes?

If he makes it there, sits on the sideline, goes over the plays with Austin Davis, will some still try to complain?

The answer is yes.

There's absolutely reason to complain because he's taking an unnecessary risk to head to Vegas. It also underlines his ambivalence to the team.

There's absolutely reason to complain because he's taking an unnecessary risk to head to Vegas. It also underlines his ambivalence to the team.

For all we know, Haslam said all of these guys are hacks, go do you Johnny.

How many players regularly don't make trips to games when they are hurt?

Edited by FireChan

He is done. Cleveland's new GM and HC will insist on him being cut as conditions of taking the job and then who is going to take him on? He might get on somebody's roster as a flier but unless he can improve his professionalism they will cut him. The Browns have only suffered through 2 years of this because they had a 1st round pick invested in him. A new team will have probably less than $1million invested in him. He could be out of the league completely by this time next year.

@TonyGrossi says Manziel showed up at facility this week, "Disheveled and inebriated." There's your title for season highlight video!!!

Jokes aside, that's genuinely troublesome. Hopefully he can find something that works for him fixing this.

Badly. And debating whether he needs to be a starter or a backup is among themes ridiculous things I have ever heard. How about starting with not getting himself or someone else killed and going from there?

Who knows, maybe Eichel is watching this situation closely too? :flirt:

I never thought he was physically good enough for the NFL. But he is an entitled, alcoholic midget who is costing people jobs.

If I was in charge, I won't trade him or cut him. I'd just make him rot on the bench.

Who knows, maybe Eichel is watching this situation closely too? :flirt:

Sources say Eichel needs to chill a little bit as well.