McCown Out for the Season; Manziel Out with Concussion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sportsnet

Blame the front office for the #Browns woes, not Johnny Football: http://ow.ly/VacX0

@donnovanbennett

CU1xXiXXIAAoYr_.jpg

A Picture of Ineptitude.

Well they made the playoffs more recently than the Bills. That is the scientifically accepted measure of ineptitude, right?

That story is right about how Manziel distracts people from how massive a bust Gilbert is.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I blame the impatient fan base for running them out of town.

You blame the fan base that loved Johnny Fooseball for his drinking problems that went back to college? You blame the fan base for him having a girlfriend that is an enabler of his problems? Come on, man!

You blame the fan base that loved Johnny Fooseball for his drinking problems that went back to college? You blame the fan base for him having a girlfriend that is an enabler of his problems? Come on, man!

If there's one thing I've learned, it's always the fans fault.

manziel's issues far pre-date the Browns. But blame Pettine.

Because you expect a 20 year old kid to have it all together every time? Good coaches and teams help them along. Newton had more baggage coming out of college than JF, now he's on the short list for MVP. Edited by JTSP

Because you expect a 20 year old kid to have it all together every time? Good coaches and teams help them along. Newton had more baggage coming out of college than JF, now he's on the short list for MVP.

coming out of college? He's 23, not 20. Still doing the same ****. Apparently all the other young players in the NFL manage to avoid vids of themselves wasted during the season. Manziel has been in the league now for 2 years. Was Newton in rehab for 10 weeks, still embarrassing himself, and the organization and then lying to them in his second season as a pro?

The excuses and enabling comments expressed over an athlete being held accountable & to a standard of behavior is dumbfounding. The only one to blame is Manziel for his situation. I can't believe anyone would realistically blame his coach.

Edited by YoloinOhio

coming out of college? He's 23, not 20. Still doing the same ****. Apparently all the other young players in the NFL manage to avoid vids of themselves wasted during the season. Manziel has been in the league now for 2 years. Was Newton in rehab for 10 weeks, still embarrassing himself, and the organization and then lying to them in his second season as a pro?

The excuses and enabling comments expressed over an athlete being held accountable & to a standard of behavior is dumbfounding. The only one to blame is Manziel for his situation. I can't believe anyone would realistically blame his coach.

Jim Kelly was a drinker and partier. A HoF'er you would have given up on