Patriots; Greatest franchise ever

I hate to admit but New England just might be the best football franchise ever. I can't think of team that has been this dominant for this long as them. I now they cheated but you still have to make the plays on the field and that they have done. 6 Superbowl appearances 4 wins, division champs almost every year for 15 yrs against a league built on parity is unprecedented .

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit but New England just might be the best football franchise ever. I can't think of team that has been this dominant for this long as them. I now they cheated but you still have to make the plays on the field and that they have done. 6 Superbowl appearances 4 wins, division champs almost every year for 15 yrs against a league built on parity is unprecedented .

No. Repeated cheating has tainted their legacy.

So is denial apparently

If you don't see the ridiculous nature of what you said, then I can't help you.

You're ok with cheating as long as we win. That's pretty ridiculous.

My original statement stands. Do you not believe that this type of thinking as a whole (and I know it happens, I'm not ignorant) is a big part of what's wrong with this world?

If you don't see the ridiculous nature of what you said, then I can't help you.

You're ok with cheating as long as we win. That's pretty ridiculous.

My original statement stands. Do you not believe that this type of thinking as a whole (and I know it happens, I'm not ignorant) is a big part of what's wrong with this world?

Oh I believe it's wrong. But it's the way the world works, and not just in football. I'd much rather see a level playing field but I believe that won't ever happen Edited by joesixpack

Oh I believe it's wrong. But it's the way the world works, and not just in football.

And that's what's wrong with the world.

I just can't stand that train of thought. Makes it sound like everyone has accepted that as the reality and will never change. Everyone has learned helplessness.

I think things are changing with everything being so transparent these days (for better or worse), but the more people who don't believe that line of thinking and press the envelope, the better.

Ok, i'll stop hijacking this thread.

Pats are cheaters!!!

I agree. its the 15 yrs in this day and age that is unprecedented. i get the offense with Brady, best ever by far in my mind.

But the D last night was outstanding, and they got rid of all those guys!

Edited by plenzmd1

When ya cheat, break bend and manipulate the rules you will usually have luck favor you. How many times has luck favored them? And when it doesn't the NFL coetails to them.

The only thing you can say is that the Patriots are playing supreme football. Sadly, much like this time last year before deflategate, we don't know what else is going on.