Ask TRBJ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting a weekly advice column. Send me your questions via PM, or here.

Thank you for offering to help. Recently, I had intimate relations with a person other than Mrs. Banza. It was wonderful and exciting, but I have guilty feelings about it. Now that other person is making demands and I’m confused and worried about what to do next. Am I a bad person? Also, I should point out that the other person is me.

Thank you for offering to help. Recently, I had intimate relations with a person other than Mrs. Banza. It was wonderful and exciting, but I have guilty feelings about it. Now that other person is making demands and I’m confused and worried about what to do next. Am I a bad person? Also, I should point out that the other person is me.

Juror#8 ??

I am having difficulty keeping my women straight. Hannah is blonde and 5'2. She sticks out and I can remember her for a hesiman pose in her lingerie. But Sam, LeAnn and Laura all are 5'4ish brown hair and brown eyes. They are getting confusing. One is a model and the other a dancer...not that kind.

So my question is what should I have for lunch tomorrow?

I am having difficulty keeping my women straight. Hannah is blonde and 5'2. She sticks out and I can remember her for a hesiman pose in her lingerie. But Sam, LeAnn and Laura all are 5'4ish brown hair and brown eyes. They are getting confusing. One is a model and the other a dancer...not that kind.

Hannah.

Fish?

Why would anyone ask for advice from a bunch of nimrods on a football message board?

Dear Chef Jim,

If instead of insulting people on the internet, you did your job, maybe you wouldn't burn the customers Moons Over My Hammy Grand Slam Breakfast® for the third time this week.

TRBJ

Dear Boyst,

I've had the same issue keeping my women straight. My current girlfriend of five years, has been going through a 4 and a half year lesbian phase. As soon as this is over, me and my sweetheart are getting married, I'm sure of it.

Joe

Cug,

First, yes, you are a terrible person. But we knew this long before your affair. The first thing you need to do is quit lying, the other person is not you. Second, you need to choose between the wife that you have loved for years, or the new romance that has started between you and Gugny.

Joe

Dear Joey.... I came up with this idea about a friend on TBD to start a advice column around 12:30. Gugny quickly bought the domain name and I got the trademark. When will our payments for damages begin to roll in?

Concerned in Horseheads

cc: Jackie Cochran esq

Dear Mike,

Ask TRBJ is in no way, shape or form associated with "Ask Joey," nor do we hand out legal advice. Thank you for submitting your question, and you can make a payment by sending me your credit card info via PM.

Joe

Dear Chef Jim,

If instead of insulting people on the internet, you did your job, maybe you wouldn't burn the customers Moons Over My Hammy Grand Slam Breakfast® for the third time this week.

U

TRBJ

Dear Boyst,

I've had the same issue keeping my women straight. My current girlfriend of five years, has been going through a 4 and a half year lesbian phase. As soon as this is over, me and my sweetheart are getting married, I'm sure of it.

Joe

Cug,

First, yes, you are a terrible person. But we knew this long before your affair. The first thing you need to do is quit lying, the other person is not you. Second, you need to choose between the wife that you have loved for years, or the new romance that has started between you and Gugny.

Joe

Dear Mike,

Ask TRBJ is in no way, shape or form associated with "Ask Joey," nor do we hand out legal advice. Thank you for submitting your question, and you can make a payment by sending me your credit card info via PM.

Joe

I'm supposed to eat a lesbian? You give awful advice