Final TD hold against Hughes

The Big Cat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally tired of all the "if we didn't spot a bad team 20 points" crap. The point is we did, and we came back and took the lead. This game was decided by a few horrific calls (non-calls) regardless of what happened in the 1st half.

And in all actuality, we are a bad team right now too.

hughes is the most overpaid player on team.

a grand total of 1 sack for the entire season. has almost as many penalties as tackles.

I think he's had a few sacks taken away by penalty though too. Thought the hold was more blatant live than on that video. Regardless, the refs have been very bad to the Bills all year.

Meh. I'm over it. Bills lost because of Bills mistakes. Don't spot terrible teams 21 points next time and you won't have to worry about bad calls or no calls late in the game. WA

WARNING: another refs apologist

For chrissake we get it that the EJ committed turnovers and the Bills were down 27-3. We get it that it would be nice if that hadn't happened. That doesn't excuse poor officiating. EVERY damn game in this league has blown calls that shouldn't happen. THE NFL has a QUALITY problem, and it needs to be fixed.

Why didn't they call it Kelly?

Because they are incompetent I guess. Because they miss calls all the time? Because the back judge just happened to be looking at another block when the blatant hold occurred? I was simply responding to your post which made zero sense since it was disproven in the previous game.

Because they are incompetent I guess. Because they miss calls all the time? Because the back judge just happened to be looking at another block when the blatant hold occurred? I was simply responding to your post which made zero sense since it was disproven in the previous game.

What's crazy is that the back judge was looking right at Bortles and Hughes and the guy holding him and still did nothing. You could see on the live broadcast that the ref was RIGHT there.

That's right. A little hint....it begins with "con" and ends with "spiracy"...!

Don't you genuinely believe that the Bills have been arrogant dicks the entire season pretty much and the refs are therefore not giving them calls, or are overly quick to make calls against them because of the fact the Bills have been obnoxious arrogant dicks? Fwiw I mostly do

Don't you genuinely believe that the Bills have been arrogant dicks the entire season pretty much and the refs are therefore not giving them calls, or are overly quick to make calls against them because of the fact the Bills have been obnoxious arrogant dicks? Fwiw I mostly do

No because we all read these same refs are out to get us threads here every year after every Bills game.