Final TD hold against Hughes

The Big Cat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy playing against Corbin Bryant (97) does essentially the same thing. The Joeckel play strikes me as a normal block, the kind you see all of the time. Hughes didn't complain either, and he's the sort to do so.

Nonsense. It was a blatant hold and they call them. Taylor Lewan got 2-3 holding penalties called trying to block Hughes in just the last game.

Looking at this again, I really don't think so. His left arm is fine, and I can't see the back arm (the right one).

I didnt ask that. So you think the refs are just calling them as they see them, and don't ever care one bit that the Bills have been arrogant pricks the whole season?

If being arrogant pricks caused the refs to be biased against certain teams, the Patriots would never win a game.

I didnt ask that. So you think the refs are just calling them as they see them, and don't ever care one bit that the Bills have been arrogant pricks the whole season?

No matter how arrogant (Ryan & Marrone), no name squad (Gailey), braindeaded corpses (Jauron) the players are, the Bills get !@#$ed in the ass by the refs more often than not.

The NFL has a quality problem and it needs fixing. Its not just about the Bills games. Without stating a litany of different blown calls, almost all the games I watch are dramatically impacted. If you are happy with the NFL, its rules and the officials then god bless you! I expect more as a paying customer from a quality standpoint.

No matter how arrogant (Ryan & Marrone), no name squad (Gailey), braindeaded corpses (Jauron) the players are, the Bills get !@#$ed in the ass by the refs more often than not.

Poor teams never get the benefit of the doubt from the Refs. The Bills were far more often than not, poor teams in the last 15 years.

If being arrogant pricks caused the refs to be biased against certain teams, the Patriots would never win a game.

I never understood why the Pats got the benefit of the doubt on most calls, especially important ones, although championship teams and good teams get great calls in all sports. It seemed to me that the Pats got way, way more than their share even as a championship team but I'm not sure about that.

The Refs have beaten us harder then AP son got whipped I'm not trying to be funny, I actually feel abuse. When will this ever stop. I actually wasted an hour of my life today sending an email to the NFL. We as fans need to step up and voice our opinions.

The NFL and its over officiating has been a huge problem and it makes me sick, it's time to hit back stop buying jerseys, tickets, game pass etc etc.

I don't care what anyone says i watch at least 12 gms a week and there is bad officiating but it works itself out over the course of the game for both teams but when the Bills are playing it's a one sided beat down with Drive killing back breaking calls. If something is close the refs have a just give it to them policy. Against the Pats that was assault, against the Giants assault, Titans gm they tried to steal it with that horrible call on Graham. Bengals gm The just give it to them policy cost us to replays for nothing so that when we needed for that Marvin Jones catch that was bobbled and hit the floor we couldn't our last replay. One more thing I'm not even gonna start on the illegal Picks plays the Pats, Bengals and Giants employed or even the tons of missed holds against our D line this season.

Believe me fellas there is something really wrong here. I watch all 22 I watch the gms over and over. The Bills are like abused spouse or something. The NFL must truly dislikes us in a major way and I wish it can just stop.

Poor teams never get the benefit of the doubt from the Refs. The Bills were far more often than not, poor teams in the last 15 years.

Then how do you explain the Jaguars getting the Robey call? If one were to be conspiratorial, then one would say that the league wants its (eventual) London team to finally win a freaking game in London.

I'm the biggest bills fan there is but I don't see a hold on this play. the offensive linemen has his hand pushed into Hughes left upper chest and is pushing him away from the QB. I don't think it's a hold but I'm sorry he did not grab him or pull his jersey the two met and he was stoping him from going forward with his strength and arm push

I'm the biggest bills fan there is but I don't see a hold on this play. the offensive linemen has his hand pushed into Hughes left upper chest and is pushing him away from the QB. I don't think it's a hold but I'm sorry he did not grab him or pull his jersey the two met and he was stoping him from going forward with his strength and arm push

agreed.

The guy playing against Corbin Bryant (97) does essentially the same thing. The Joeckel play strikes me as a normal block, the kind you see all of the time. Hughes didn't complain either, and he's the sort to do so.

Looking at this again, I really don't think so. His left arm is fine, and I can't see the back arm (the right one).

Hughes was already halfway past him. Then he gets the left arm in up to his chin and prevents him from passing because of the hold. I don't know the rule exactly but that doesn't at all seem to fit into the inside is okay explanation you gave. I understand what you are saying and you may be right. To me. He didn't get inside, you have to be almost straight up against the opponent to get inside. Hughes was already on his way past Joekel when he reached in and grabbed him. To me that is a blatant hold called almost every time.

Then how do you explain the Jaguars getting the Robey call? If one were to be conspiratorial, then one would say that the league wants its (eventual) London team to finally win a freaking game in London.

I don't think there are meetings to decide who should get the calls or who gets the win.