Tyrod's first 5 games

Shanahan was not a good coach. Denver certainly determined that once the guy who made Shanahan a name, John Elway, retired. MS had no business taking a badly injured Griffin, playing on literally one leg, and feeding him to the dogs. He was getting blasted in that game all because Shannie badly needed a win, at all costs. And when Griffin finally went down it, it was basically gross negligence personified. RGIII is third string because the Redskins will undoubtedly attempt to trade him after this season or cut him. He's due a big bonus, which they are not about to pay but will be forced to pay it if he plays and gets injured. That's why he's not playing.

Might be he wasn't good in Washington, people will argue that he was pretty good in Denver for the most part.

What can I say. Great minds think alike.

Granted the Bills lost, but you are complaining that the backup QB is scoring over 2 TD's in his last 2 games.

what he said

I expect and want any Bills QB to put 17 or more points on the board each game. Keep drives going for 3 or more series even if they fizzle out. TOP on each drive improves field position.

Would be nice if he didnt turn the ball over 3 times in the span of like 2 minutes as well

because the bottom line...you do not win games where you turn the ball over that lead to direct scores

TT had one bad game and in that game he basically got us the W with his legs (but at a big cost). I think longer term he can't have many more Titans games because when he does and he has to convert 3rd and 27s with his legs the chances of him getting hurt quadruple.

But I am pleased with Tyrod. He of all people gets a pass so far from me.

Would be nice if he didnt turn the ball over 3 times in the span of like 2 minutes as well

because the bottom line...you do not win games where you turn the ball over that lead to direct scores

To be fair to EJ - and he barely deserves that after Sunday - I don't think the fumble was on him. The line got abused on that play. The two picks were horrific though. I still don't know who the second one was supposed to be thrown to.

OK, but is there some outcry that TT hasn't warranted more opportunities? I think most fans can't wait for TT to return so they don't have to watch EJM anymore.If he is wr

And that's wrong why?

EJ is like watching a bad car accident. You don't want to look as it is horrendous, but you can't help it.

Regarding TT comparing in some small way to Rodgers, he used to take too many chances running too, but eventually learned to run wisely, not take big shots, and use his mobility to throw. I have high hopes for TT. If we give him time to develop, he could turn into a franchise QB for us.

If he is worth it, then you keep building a line for him, and another WR or TE. Wouldn't it be fun to pick in the first three rounds, a solid lineman, WR and TE. clay has an opposite, Sammy has a tandem as Harvin will be gone, and someone of Incognito's ability. TT also will not be expensive until the following year, and Mario will have to renegotiate.

You are correct, EJ sucked in those 3 series.

I can also add that you also don't fumble the ball on the one yard like while going in for a TD early in the 4th to bring the game within a TD. (3 to 5 points depending on the 2 pt conv). You can't tell me you weren't upset with that and then later the obvious bogus PI call.

The turnover differentials caused by the Bills from last season to this season has dropped (If I am reading NFL stats correctly)

2015 - so far 4 fumbles and 8 INT's.

2014 - 14 fumbles and 19 INT's total

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The turnover differentials caused by the Bills from last season to this season has dropped (If I am reading NFL stats correctly)

2015 - so far 4 fumbles and 8 INT's.

2014 - 14 fumbles and 19 INT's total

I think the issue most are having with EJ, especially with the Jags game, is that he has doubled our INT's in the 2 games he's played. Granted, the list of gripes I have about the Jags game is significantly longer than EJ's 3 series nightmare.

I think the issue most are having with EJ, especially with the Jags game, is that he has doubled our INT's in the 2 games he's played. Granted, the list of gripes I have about the Jags game is significantly longer than EJ's 3 series nightmare.

All too true. On the brink of victory and a defensive letdown by the D (aided by the refs)

You are welcome to join my EJ Superfan Club if you'd like. :lol:

Helo, I am from Republic of Molossia but to speak of good englesh. I am fan of american footballs and denver bronco since great president of Nixons. I am experts on physichs of footballs to throw and catch and am watched your buffalo city team of Tyler Tyrods. His arm very strong but not as good as E Jaymes Manual or your nfl Jaymes Cutler.

I know this because of watch players on fields to pass and run balls an also catch footballs. Elway was good most because to throw two black player - Shaning Sharp, Ark Munk and white Lanse Alsworth and to have a runner who was black Cooky Gillsfish. They make Elways look good and he was but not so good as for your Cutler who is having a faster bigger arms and mostly to throw a ball to slow white playrs. He can pitch ball to many players and throw ball very far many times without even to stop. If you give him a play he would make your team many touchdowns and win his many more games and now will hapen when return of soon your Tyler Tyrods.

So that is phsyicks of football and i hope you welcome Molossia someday to Natural Football League with some new teams. Thank You and welcome my counrty.

TT had one bad game and in that game he basically got us the W with his legs (but at a big cost). I think longer term he can't have many more Titans games because when he does and he has to convert 3rd and 27s with his legs the chances of him getting hurt quadruple.

But I am pleased with Tyrod. He of all people gets a pass so far from me.

To be fair to EJ - and he barely deserves that after Sunday - I don't think the fumble was on him. The line got abused on that play. The two picks were horrific though. I still don't know who the second one was supposed to be thrown to.

The fumble was on him. He's holding onto the ball far too long. One thing I've seen repeated over and over again is that he goes through his initial progressions (about two seconds pass) and then pressure starts to build. He continues looking around, almost lost at what to do. There's no line in the NFL that can hold off defenses indefinitely. Brady is snapping and throwing his passes less than 2 seconds from snap. THAT is what we need to see from EJ that we haven't. Decisiveness. Not waiting 4 seconds and then "locking on" to the receiver he wants to throw to in double coverage.

First things first: I'm not comparing the players now, and I'm not saying that Tyrod will definitely develop into a franchise QB, let alone a top 5 QB. However, there are people who think Tyrod has had maybe 2 good games and that have complained about his performance thus far. I have compiled the stats from the first 5 games of another QB who had time to sit before starting. Let's let the season play out and see what we have.

QB = Aaron Rodgers

CMP ATT YDS YPA TD INT RSH YDS YPC TD W/L

18 26 201 7.73 1 0 5 30 6.0 0 L

18 22 178 8.09 1 0 8 35 4.4 1 W

24 38 328 8.63 3 0 4 25 6.25 0 W

22 39 290 7.44 0 0 5 10 2.0 1 L

14 27 165 6.11 2 3 2 8 4.0 0 L

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

96 152 1162 7.64 7 3 24 108 4.5 2 2-3

QB = Tyrod Taylor

CMP ATT YDS YPA TD INT RSH YDS YPC TD W/L

14 19 195 10.26 1 0 9 41 4.6 0 W

23 30 242 8.07 3 3 5 43 8.6 1 L

21 29 277 9.55 3 0 3 12 4.0 0 W

28 42 274 6.52 1 1 6 15 2.5 0 L

10 17 109 6.41 1 0 8 76 9.5 1 W

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

96 137 1097 8.01 9 4 31 187 6.0 2 3-2

Fancy charts!

TT is undeniably off to a good start.

But I'm a Bills fan so I tend to expect disappointment. Let's see where TT goes from here.

Look, I liked the EJ pick. I think that, maybe if handled differently EJ would be his draft's version of Bortles, who is still absolutely working out the kinks but has shown steady improvement.

But I can't think of a better microcosm of EJ's career than the Jaguars game. You see flashes of greatness, beautiful throws, and when he's on, he's on.

Whenever he isn't, you see what you saw where you handed 20 points off turnovers in three straight series.

Tyrod, admittedly working on a small sample size, rarely makes the Big Mistake. He isn't always perfect, and seems to play injured plenty, but he typically makes smart decisions as a passer, even if his accuracy can be off at times. He has 8 YPA, and has a better than 2:1 touchdown to interception ratio. He is undeniably playing the best of any QB on our roster right now.