Trade for Andrew Luck

The Colts are floundering this year and Luck has not looked good but it's clear he has done well till now and is regressing because the colts are dumb by getting old stars and no talent around him. Normally this could never happen but their GM and owner like making "bold moves" and might think they are smart enough to great compensation for him and start over.

I say two firsts might do it, especially with our poor upcoming record.

The Colts are floundering this year and Luck has not looked good but it's clear he has done well till now and is regressing because the colts are dumb by getting old stars and no talent around him. Normally this could never happen but their GM and owner like making "bold moves" and might think they are smart enough to great compensation for him and start over.

I say two firsts might do it, especially with our poor upcoming record.

Wut?

even if that were possible they could create a huge bidding war between a few organizations bills,browns,texans,jets,kc,rams,sf and whatever some what qb needy team. they'd get like 5 first round picks in a bidding situation or some other insane offer.

That would mean our last 2 #1s plus our next 2 #1s for 2 players. One of whom hasn't played 100% healthy yet since the beginning of his rookie year last year and someone who was a former #1 overall playing an awful like JaMarcus Russell.

I'm going to Vanilla Ice this and say can't touch this!

Edited by sfladave

That would mean our last 2 #1s plus our next 2 #1s for 2 players. One of whom hasn't played 100% healthy yet since the beginning of his rookie year last year and someone who was a former #1 overall playing an awful like JaMarcus Russell.

please don't even compare JR to Luck

please don't even compare JR to Luck

Fair enough! I was just trying my hardest to not think so hard about an idea that simply won't happen even for 3 #1s. The Bills wore this guy's brain out today! That and the ref on that Robey PI call!

I respect your 12,582 post experience and clearly you're a fantastic contributor here, but what?! You can't really be serious.

12,000+ posts = someone who needs a girlfriend and the post means rehab is likely needed.

I'm sorry what evidence in NFL history even remotely suggest any team would trade it's star QB? I doubt 2 1st, Sammy Watkins and Marcel Darius gets it done but you are sure 2 st alone would.

Unbelievable!

0.0% chance anyone in Indy would do that.

If that's is all it would take I would do it in a second.

0.0% chance anyone in Indy would do that.

If that's is all it would take I would do it in a second.

You would realistically also need to burn a few more draft picks on DBs because ours would be primed to get hand injuries in practice from the rifle armed turnover machine.

How about Mr Luck so far this season. 1-4 record. 11TD's and 9 INT's. Accuracy issues maybe?

The kid has talents that usually overshadow his constant mistakes. 3 and almost 1/2 seasons and 52 INT's

Trade for Sam Bradford! No wait, that isn't working out either.

damn, you beat me to it.

Bradford might put himself out for bid.

RG3 with $16m due next year might be available for trade or even cut.

I would stay with Taylor, try to fix the OL and draft a QB after 2nd rd .

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever