Eliot Wolf for GM of the Buffalo Bills

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going on record saying he is my guy for next GM of the Bills.

For anyone that doesn't know who he is, here is his bio/resume.

http://www.packers.com/team/staff/eliot-wolf/554e5cf2-a949-4cb5-8d85-11e979ac48b3

Make it happen Terry and Kim!!!

He has a B.A. in creative writing. Sweet. Edited by LeGOATski

So who did he find? He isn't running their draft board according to the bio. I am open to it. Sell me.

I'm not sure if he has actually written the board but I know he has been the key guy around every draft for the Packers since 1993 that has provided the information that goes to evaluating their draft board...he is involved way more than that though...

I guarantee he will be a hot commodity.

They better get on him quick. I think he is SUPER bright, young, forward thinking and knows it all when it comes to evaluation and advanced scouting. I would be VERY comfortable with him being in full control of football operations.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I am going on record saying he is my guy for next GM of the Bills.

For anyone that doesn't know who he is, here is his bio/resume.

http://www.packers.com/team/staff/eliot-wolf/554e5cf2-a949-4cb5-8d85-11e979ac48b3

Make it happen Terry and Kim!!!

Sure why not, maybe he knows what a QB looks like.

I'm not sure if he has actually written the board but I know he has been the key guy around every draft for the Packers since 1993 that has provided the information that goes to evaluating their draft board...he is involved way more than that though...

I guarantee he will be a hot commodity.

They better get on him quick. I think he is SUPER bright, young, forward thinking and knows it all when it comes to evaluation and advanced scouting. I would be VERY comfortable with him being in full control of football operations.

plus they do draft QBs a lot which translates into valuable assets if they don't start