Percy Harvin Out vs. Miami; Placed on Injured Reserve

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he played 16 games and lit it up his option was never going to be picked up. Renegotiated maybe but not picked up.

He looks like a shell of his former self based on what I've seen this season. It's time to move on after the season unless there's some kind of miraculous recovery.

He looks like a shell of his former self based on what I've seen this season. It's time to move on after the season unless there's some kind of miraculous recovery.

He isn't the same player he was with Minnesota that is for sure. I'll have to admit he was a super exciting/explosive player with with their special teams unit and catching passes with Favre.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

With our cap situation next year, it was definitely a lose/lose situation with guys like Harvin.

Percy's deal was structured the way it was because the front office was being proactive with the cap. Which is why I keep telling you that you're worried about nothing. This front office is managing the cap very well. There is plenty of room to do whatever needs to be done. Percy's deal structure is evidence of this.

Percy's deal was structured the way it was because the front office was being proactive with the cap. Which is why I keep telling you that you're worried about nothing. This front office is managing the cap very well. There is plenty of room to do whatever needs to be done. Percy's deal structure is evidence of this.

No, there is not.

No, there is not.

@RQUINN619

#Bills 2016 Free Agent situation isn't too good. Yellow= RFA Blue= UFA

CTEh1hEWcAAeo-W.jpg