Predictions: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is, he's likely right. I'm ultra-bearish on the Bills.

Not sure why, this is the type of game the Bills seem to win this year. Whenever people talk them up they come out flat, whenever people question how good they are they play well.

I expect the D to play better than they have all season. They'll hold Jax to 10 or less. The offense is major issue with the injuries but I think they can muster more than 10 as long as they're not turning the ball over.

Edited by MDH

TIME FOR CONCERN: Tyrod, Karlos, Sammy, Percy, Henderson, Kyle and Aaron Williams ALL OUT of this game. I see this as a pivotal game if we're going to make the playoffs. They need to find a way to get this one, go 4-3 into the bye and get healthy. Healthy, we win this one easy but with all the injuries I think it's a coin flip.

Bills 23 Jags 20

TIME FOR CONCERN: Tyrod, Karlos, Sammy, Percy, Henderson, Kyle and Aaron Williams ALL OUT of this game. I see this as a pivotal game if we're going to make the playoffs. They need to find a way to get this one, go 4-3 into the bye and get healthy. Healthy, we win this one easy but with all the injuries I think it's a coin flip.

Bills 23 Jags 20

exactly how I feel. Have to hope they can get out of there with a win however they can - everyone must, must bring their A game. Then heal up and live to see another day, as they say. Edited by YoloinOhio

2012 and game 1 of this year

when you have no WR's to throw to due to injuries, you have to get creative with your RB's

those two were sooo sweet

The line between genius and idiocy is evidently very thin.

I am proof. and i continue to repeat it. so i am also insane.

Bills Win !!

Edited by 3rdand12

Just laid $250 on Bills to cover -4. Have any of you actually watched Jacksonville play this season? Be honest. I understand if you would have chosen otherwise... but trust me they are not "better than their record." This board is like Doomsday Preppers. Blake Bortles is terrible. :huh:

Just laid $250 on Bills to cover -4. Have any of you actually watched Jacksonville play this season? Be honest. I understand if you would have chosen otherwise... but trust me they are not "better than their record." This board is like Doomsday Preppers. Blake Bortles is terrible. :huh:

:lol:

i watched their TB matchup to see Winston. Bortles looked pretty good, although I don't think too highly of the TB defense. He's better than the guy we have under center Sunday, that's for sure.

The **** has definitely hit the fan

Good luck with your bet. The Bills seem to play good game, then bad game. Hopefully the trend continues this week(even though we have 7 starters out). You never know what Bills team will show. Hopefully the one that blew out Indy, and Miami does